FS: 255/40/17 Azenis RT615 Brand New

Ok, not sure if these are for sale yet but Mackin totally f’ed up my order and sent 8" wide wheels instead of 8.5". Since it took 4 months to get the wrong size I’m not sure if I’m going to wait another 4 for the right ones. I definetly don’t want to put 255’s on a 8" rim. So like the title says, theyre brand new paid $550 shipped from vulcan back in february. I’d love to get 550 but 500 seems more realistic. I’m not 100% sure these are for sale yet but if I can find someone who is definetly interested it will make my decision easier. Pics will be up later. Pm me if interested.

$$$$$450!!!

Pics:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/167/408127839_9793e0ecd6_b.jpg

coughROBHIMSELFcough

I run that exact tire size on my stock 8" evo rims like lots of people do… they work great.

I’m interested in them depending on price.

here they are in use at the glen:

^Why does this picture not look right to me?

Partial trade for some 235/45/17? Advan A046 I think (was told they’re stock Evo tires for later models).

I might just sell them outright. I don’t especially need what amounts to a lifetime supply of front tires for my car…

I run a 255 on my stock 8" wheels. Some say its magic :stuck_out_tongue:

255’s have 10.3" width on a 8" rim it will leave me with an assload of rollover and rather unsatisfying ride for daily driving. I know cause I ran 225’s on 6.5 last year and its was not great. I’ll probably go with 245 re01R’s if I have to but right now I’m waiting to hear about my wheels before making any final plans.

Brent if you want to buy them out right let me know, I can deliver in exchange for a ride in the FD…

you’re wrong… they have stupid stiff sidewalls which is why the 615 is such a heavy tire.

proof from 4 track days and a few autoXs on them… never had them feel like they were rolling at all.

:word:

i DD mine and they aren’t bad at all.

sidewalls are stiff as fuck. never noticed any rollover on mine.

I’m judging this on personal experience, my 225’s had so much rollover that my wheels almost hit the ground on hard cornering. Also now I have R comps so I don’t need this much width to compete since I won’t be competing on them.

Anyway, these are definitely for sale, to expedite the 8.5’s will take 2-3 moths! Thanks mackin.

Hit me with offers, I need to sell these asap!

bump, gotta sell these asap.

PM Sent.

bump, someone buy these!

bump, got 2 pending and 2 more need selling.

bump, 2 more need to be gone.

all 4 are back up, $475 takes them.

bump need to sell these asap

I wish I could run 255, these would be gone already

You have an EVO right? You can fit 255s…:smiley:

bump, gotta sell