FS: 2GeeBee Rams, 2.4 Geehz Macbook 1000 OBO

:mamoru: want some more koolaid?

glws, I think a friend is looking for one. I’ll pass it on

thank you, I’ll 5% commission it as a finders fee

I’m an emo faggot because i use an apple computer. Then you must be a fucking party boy playboy cause you use windows. What an ignorant comment. Mine may be very opinionated but you just speak like an idiot. I guess the large majority of music recording enigneers,producers of both music and movies,graphic designers are emo faggots haha your ignorant. Stop listening to music, watching movies, and playing video games cause they are made by emo faggots.

Dr. Stevil, thats hilarious according to your for sale post you own a apple g4

I also dual boot leopard on my pc, but I wouldn’t call either superior to one another. They both have their strengths and weaknesses

and it is still a gateway… :skunk:

Well I use Linux so I am better than all of you combined. Fuck you. Now let the grownups talk and let the kid sell his Macbook in peace.

There is nothing superior about a mac. The hardware is EXACTLY the same when they moved over to the intel processor, you would know this if you had a brain.

As for the operating system its unix based, which loosely is the same as most linux distributions. OMG its an operating system, windows can be secure too if the person isn’t an idiot and knows what they are doing. Also, since there is a market share shift towards macs because of people thinking “omg macs are amazing” hackers and what not will focus more attention on exploiting the flaws in the macs, which there are just as many.

The only reason this laptop has such a great resale value, is because of idiots like you who feel that macs are “Far superior”

Interms of music/movies/music recording engineers, the sound cards,video cards and other support hardware is almost all available for a PC (I say almost all available, because I’m 97% confident and someone can always pull
a wild card out). Software its almost all available on PC…

Again, if you had any knowledge of computers of any kind you would know this, obviously you don’t have a clue, so go run with a large knife, trip over something and “accidentally” castrate yourself. I would hate to see how ridiculous your offspring end up.

IBOMGMACSDON’TGETVIRUSES

shut the fuck up apple humper

As much as I love pissing people off and arguing about random bullshit. I really hate this topic of debate, I like arguing with people that actually have a clue. Mac people simply do not have a clue, and its like arguing with a priest over the existence of a god, and he uses bible references to solidify his points.

lol you are all such angry fucking nerds :frowning:

ILCisDEAD says:
god
ILCisDEAD says:
i hate mac faggots
Jim says:
what
Jim says:
omg
Jim says:
cry more plz
ILCisDEAD says:
please tell me you think that kid is actually intelligent
Jim says:
i didnt even read it
Jim says:
nor do i care to
ILCisDEAD says:
its the same bullshit
ILCisDEAD says:
“mac is better”
Jim says:
well hes right
ILCisDEAD says:
go fly a fucking kite
ILCisDEAD says:
im not taking the bait
ILCisDEAD says:
fuck you

hahahaha :frowning:

+1

and I happen to be a mac fan

someone buy this before I max out my credit card for it

thats it?
Jim says:
thats all you got?
Jim says:
weak :confused:
ILCisDEAD says:
i hope your child has downs
Jim says:
thats not very nice
ILCisDEAD says:
ok thats below the belt
Jim says:
but thank you for further proving my statement correct
ILCisDEAD says:
i know your kid will be a cutey pie!
Jim says:
fggt
ILCisDEAD says:
can i call dibs on uncle randy roles?
Jim says:
you can call dibs on diaf’ing

this thread is like knowing the same girl jerked off you and your friend and it gave you nothing but a chaffed penis…

wait…

At least you go off… I just got a sandy handjob :frowning: fucking muslims

It wouldnt be nyspeed unless every FS thread turned into an argument.

Fuck you. Ill kick your ass. You talk shit on forums but you aint shit in real life!

:slight_smile: /joke

dont forget to thread jack.

i also have a 13" macbook for sale. 420 bucks, it needs a hard drive.

You’re thread title "FS: 2GeeBee Rams, 2.4 Geehz Macbook 1000 OBO " friggen hurt my head. i didn’t know at first what you were selling because I couldn’t get past 2geebees rams…

glws - wish I had money for this.

And you’re one to talk?

:lol: