Macbook pro 15" 2.4ghz...well loaded and ready to go

Know anybody looking for a mac laptop?

http://support.apple.com/kb/SP13

It’s the 2.4ghz, 4gb, 160gb, 15.4" glossy, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB, gig ethenet, bluetooth, 802.11n, 10.6 snow leopard fresh install, Ilife 08 suite. I can install a window OS via bootcamp if desired.
Brand new battery. 2-85 watt ac adapters. I can throw in a DVI to VGA adapter if needed.
This thing is in near mint condition with no major scratches etc… which is rare for a laptop bought in 2008. :wink:

Looking for $1000 or best offer.

Added—
Link to the CL ad
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/sys/1766403923.html

BUMP.
$1100 or BO
Want to move it…glossy isn’t for me.

TTT
No offers?

TTT
Somebody needs this. I just know it. :wink:

Reduction…$1000 or B/O
I don’t use it and would like this gone.

TTT bump.

Bumparoo.

Met a craigslister that wasn’t a spammer or flaker but he tried to lowball me worse than NYSpeed style. LOL
I have a lil room for a reasonable offer. :wink:

BuMp. Still for sale. I really need to re-list on CL and keep active with this. Should be gone by now but I’m slackin. I think I may sell the ol’ cop car as well. I want an AR-15 baaad. :stuck_out_tongue:

probably because you can get a brand new laptop 3 times better for much less

Really. Please link me to a macbook pro with 3x the specs for less.
K thanks.

i said a brand new laptop. kthanks.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834157118

theres a million of them. thats not even a good example but it is an example and i’m not going to waste my time because everyone already knows

and heres a list of “macbook pros” better than yours available for as low as $1000.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=macbook+pro&cid=15695296109633604021&ei=KgotTObsEaeTlwfzkKjmDw&sa=title&ved=0CBkQ8wIwAzgA#p

Ahhh, comparing apples to a different fruit is slight of hand my friend. That’s what I had suspected you were doing. SNKY SNKY! LOL.
Resale value on macs is pretty decent…unlike PC’s. Hell, just look at the freekin iphones. Before you go there…no, I’m not a mac fanboy…I run more PC’s myself actually.

As for your google list. Most the prices were $1300 or higher where I have a price of $1k or B/O. You can buy from “buyella” I suppose, with no reviews, yeah not somewhere I’d send my hard earned $.
I’m including 2 ac adapters, which the 2nd one new goes for $80. If your comparing old CL units, I have a BRAND NEW battery which goes for about $100.
Not to mention many people prefer the old non unibody series for reasons such as non chicklet style keys and better port configuration. Oh and no dust under the screen unlike the new design.

Thanks for the bumps tho. LOL

I dont understand why people spend sooo much time to research just to post it in the thread if there not even interested.
if you think its to much dont buy. move on. OP will get the idea and have to lower the price.

if you are interested PM the OP with offer, and reason for offer, it’s OBO

OBO is key. Fair market price is one where the seller and buyer agree on a price and transact. If both sides don’t meet somewhere in the middle then there is no transaction. If I was asking the same as a new unit or something I’d expect flack, but the price is well within reason currently, especially given the add-ons and new battery.

Anybody want to get in an offer before the DOW plunges and we have a double dip recession? :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump. Just bought a new gun so I’d like to sell this and buy zombie killing ammo. $900 anybody? Help keep WNY safe. :wink:

Bump TTT

Just want to move this. $700 anybody? I’ve slacked on selling this for too long. :wink:

What was the CL “lowball” guy offering? :wink:

LOL. Probably should have taken it, or in all reality just have not slacked on the sale. I let this slide for so long it dropped in value. My fault…but still a solid laptop and $700 with a new battery and 2 ac adapters is a good deal for somebody in the market.

$700 is a great price… You should be able to get that sold on eBay within hours with a $700 BIN.