Macbook pro 15" 2.4ghz...well loaded and ready to go

Thanks. I hope to sell locally to avoid paypay/egay fees and shipping but I might need to open it up to the webz.

How long does the battery last on this surfing the web, maybe watching youtube and cruising the forums?

Depends on screen brightness, degree of use of wifi and hard drive etc…
I believe they are rated for 5 hours, but that’s probably in a lab with ideal temp and settings.
3 hours is probably more like it with the average brightness people use and what not.

$699?
Not real flexible on price but might budge a little.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-MacBook-Pro-MA896LL-A-15-2-4GHz-160GB-4GB-/330489318183?pt=Apple_Laptops&hash=item4cf2b2cb27
This only seems to have 1 ac and just sold for $920.

http://cgi.ebay.com/15-MacBook-Pro-2-4Ghz-4GB-RAM-160GB-Parts-Repair-/120637199759?pt=Apple_Laptops&hash=item1c1689958f
Shit…even one with hardware damage sold for just under $500.

I’ll pack it with snow leopard and even Windows 7 if desired. :wink:

Make somebody’s x-mas a great one. Buy your lady this and get laid for sure. LOL.

$675 BUMP.

fuck i want this. bump for a DOPE deal.

my g/f would suck my balls dry If i got this for her.
Need to talk to her parents they might be getting her one.

great deal, and i am on the search for a new laptop…

It’s here ready to go fellas! It’s been getting slight use so I’ll have to bring it into work and restore it to stock snow leopard splendor of course. And again…if windows is desired just tell me how you want it partitioned off, what win OS and I’ll make it happen. :slight_smile:

Finally threw this up on CL. I’m sure lots of spam to follow. LOL.

Sold via craigslist.
Thanks for the interest fellas.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Anybody need a macbook pro magsafe AC adapter? Kid bought it with 1 so I have an extra I have no need for.
$50 takes it.

Jw how much it sold for?

Not enough. LOL.
But it was a young kid that worked all summer and saved. I felt good hooking him up knowing he earned it.

I sold my 2.2 15" MBP of the same generation, in quite ‘poor’ condition, for just under $1k less than a year ago… It had some dents, scratches, the trackpad button didn’t work, the keyboard was falling apart and the keys were all scratched…

It was very well used… lol. But the 3rd battery croaked right before I dumped it, so it had a two DAY old battery with only 4 cycles on it! (All the batts were replaced free under warranty, of course)

Normally, Apple anything is super easy to sell, and at a premium. It sucks it took you this long to sell it!

It was my fault. It was worth a G when I got it but I never pushed the issue with CL. Snooze ya loose basically. LOL.

crap. waited tooo long.

Ok…now you guys that were wanting it are gonna be pissed. I let it go for $600 with the single ac adapter. What a steal.

Somebody buy the 2nd AC adapter please. :wink:

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Anyone wanting a cheaper mac laptop in great condition…I have a Powerbook G4 that’s sitting around. I’ll grab specs later if anyone’s interested. I’ll start that off at $200.
It has the wifi’s

Very interested.

In what…the powerbook g4?

G4 1ghz processor.
15" screen.
512mb ram.
10.4 OS
60gb drive.
64mb ATI video.
Airport/wifi’s built in.
DVD-rom/CDRW optical.
DVI, 2 usb, firewire 400 and wired ethernet built in.

In really great shape!

Ok thx. Ill prob send u a pm tomorrow