FS: 2x SR20DET, 1x CA18DET complete swap - great prices!!

hello. as you can see, i’m a new member! after my introduction in the chat forum, many people asked me where i found my motor and other bits. so i asked the shop where i got the motor from if they have any more and would like to extend the deals to you guys.

he currently has these 3 complete swaps in stock:
s13 sr20det red top
s14 sr20det blk top
180sx ca18det

here’s the pricing and specs: pricing includes shipping/taxes/duty (motors are in the US) basically to your door price!

s13: approx. 55-70k
205 hp
$3500cdn

s14: approx. 40-55k
225 hp
$4100

ca18det: approx. 80-100k
175 hp
$2600

all 3 motors have been tested and is in perfect running condition and include everything you need for a complete swap:
engine, 5spd, ecu, uncut wiring harness, turbo, intake and exhaust manifolds, distributer, alternator, clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, etc

terms of sell:
20% deposit. within 48 hours of receiving deposit, it will be shipped here through 2-3 day shipping. so you are looking at about 4-6 days upon deposit to get your motor.

note: i just got my s14-sr20det, mine had only 30k, so i paid $4500. it is super clean!

ask away! these engines will be sold fairly quickly, so act fast if serious!

prices seem a little high …

maybe they are. honestly, i don’t know what the running prices are. i’m new to sr-land. i piad more, but got something i didn’t have any probelsm with. coming from a subaru, i know that the prices range from $7000-11000 for a complete v7 swap for example…it’s the same thing at $7k and at $11k…but with the $7k one, you might have to spend an additional $5-6k for broken/missing parts…anyh,w if interested let me know! if not - let it go! i just thought i should share!

take care -

The price of a CA18DET from you will get you an SR from Varun. Yeah, they are a little high to be honest.

Check out the other SRs for sale in the classifieds and compare the prices.

Clips sell for $4000.

wow, i guess i should of looked here befor ei bought mine! anyhow, if you guys think i was making $$ on those prices, i wasnt those are exact quotes from the shop i got mines from...i was just trying to help! even though i spent a bit more, im very happy with it!

eh no worries no one is accusing you of anything
people asked you where you got your shit and now they know :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad you are happy with the engine hope it pulls nice and strong for ya as long as you need it to