FS: 3 JL W2 12" subs, box, Kicker Amp, Pioneer deck

My buddy has a complete system for sale which include the following:

(3) JL W2 12" subs
Kicker XS 50 Competition amp rated at 1800 watt rms, 2 channel
MDF wood enclosed and carpeted box
Pioneer Deh-14 head unit

$350

No pictures right now but the system can be seen and heard at the Nextel store in Depew on Broadway from 10-5 Monday through Friday, or upon request.

Contact Travis at 716-846-5510 for further information.

Whats a JL W2???

that box must be huge!!!

if its straight, but if its one in the center and 2 off the side then they arent bad

Might fit in my 4runner.

PICS ftmfw.

hmmmmmm would sound nice in the audi… and im guessing w2’s are the cheap models

how much for just the head unit??

ill take one

price for the amp

that amp is not 1800 rms its 25x2 @4ohm stereo 75x2@2ohm stereo 150X2 at 1 ohm stereo and 300x2 at .5ohm stereo 150 at 4ohm bridged mono 300 at 2ohm bridged mono and 600 at 1 ohm bridged mono. where did you get 1800 rms??? adding all those numbers up?

i havent done any research on the subs, amp, etc., my buddy just called me to post this up for him so i do not know all of the particulars, i just jotted down what he told me. Maybe the sub models are W3? I was never too familiar with JL audio and havent been into soundsystems for a few years. Hell my stroker is still sittin in the box with the amp in the garage for the past two years.

These subs hit pretty well, and sound pretty good. Give him a call and go test it out.

I dont believe he will part it out unless theres a buyer for each piece lined up.

Personally i think its a steal for $350

75 on the stroker

this stuff still avabile?

How much for just the subs ?

price for the amp? if still avable

sorry its been sold

stroker is still available but only for reasonable offers

$600 or b/o for the stroker

cerwin vega 15" stroker svc 1600watt rms
ma audio hk 897 1200 watt mono amp
4.5 cubic foot box, mdf and carpetted
4 gauge monster cables