fs: Jl audio 10W7 & JL audio 500/1 amp...

Im selling the jl audio 10W7 and Jl audio 500/1 amp - Sub is sold!!
http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?dispsize=Original&album=OptikalIllusions/newpics&pic=newrearClose.jpg

Im asking 400 for the whole thing also the box is for sale for an additional 100 if you want the whole thing ill give it to you for $475 im willing to meet you relatively close to pgh…

The setup bangs very nice i would love to keep it but i just bought a house and need the money…please PM any ?s

who made the box? i have 12’s, and i like the idea(i have a se-r). it looks nice man.

team nutz made it…you should buy it it will fit perfectly in your trunk

how much u lookin for just the sub???

i know, i have the same color car also. but i have 2-12 inch mtx subs, and already have a box. i know you have to sell it to get $ for your house, but if you need a stereo for your new car, what about a tradeoff and some $ to offset the difference in price? im not tryin to rip you off, but if i buy your whole system, i’ll have a system collecting dust in my room. let me know.

nah thats ok if i wanted a system i would use this one heh, it really bangs

200 for just the sub

i may be interested i have the same setup in my denali extremely louder then anyone expects it to be

ok…thanks

how much for just the amp?

200 for the amp…

The Sub is definetely Sold and delivered! Looks nice man, good seller… now someone help him with the amp, that is a steal at 200!

-Foz

at a retail of over 499.99 from a greatfull salesman, id say 200 is a HUGE steal!!, if anybody trys to negotiate that amp price tell me who and ill piss in their shoes. hahaha.

if I had some spare change id grab it up my self :bigthumb:

so foz, whens that sub going in the Lincoln?

i agree on the price, i’m trying to sell my phoenix gold amp to the mexicans here at work, if they buy it i want to snag up this amp.

slowcamaro sent you a pm for the amp

:sadwavey:

sorry guys i sold the ample 1/2 hour before i recieved a pm from slowcamaro…

i wish i would of sold it to you guys though :-/

I’m shooting for sometime before spring, but if I can’t find a way to make more time, then I’ll be happy if it’s in before the end of 2007!