FS: 3 Sea doo jet skiis w/ trailers

Up for sale are 3 sea doo

97 GSX
95 SPX
95 GTS

First of, as they sit right now they are winterized and will remain that way until sold, no joy rides. These are ready to go into the water and have everything needed to pass an inspection by coast gaurd. Also I will include all jackets that I have for them. Im selling these because I no longer have time to use them anymore, Last season I went out about 6 times

As they sit on now im looking to get $3200 for the double and $1300 for the single all prices are negotiable. Any questions pm or call me 531-1990

Thanks, Adam

where are they located? I know someone who was casually looking.

which 2 are on the double? photobucket is blocked at work. Interested.

Im in the city of tonawanda and on the double now is the 97 gsx and 95 gts

What do these guys top out at? 50’s?

The gsx I had topped out at 59 going downstream in the river early in the morning before the current picked up as for the other two Id say somewhere between 45-50

All prices are also OBO

I have 2500 that I could either save for something productive or impulse buy the double if you’re looking for a quick sale…

Make it 2800 and you got a deal, the gsx got a new battery last summer and started soleniod. the 3 seater is the most solid running machine ive ever owned, Also ill tow them wherever needed

haha, i literally have $2500 in my personal checking acct, $2547 to be precise. Just paid my tax return :frowning: I keep the majority of my money non-liquid on purpose so i won’t get urges like this

sorry mang 2800 is as low as im willing to go for now, its still early so im not in to much of a hurry to sell for that low just yet

aight. no prob. maybe ill have more disposable income in a bit