Seadoo Jetskis w/Trailer

I have two sea-doo jet-skis with a trailer for sale. The first one is a 94 sp with the motor pulled out because it seized up but the hulls is great shape. The second one is a 95 GTX three seater. This has the motor in it but needs a tune up, battery as it has been sitting for a few years motor was fogged before storage. The trailer is all aluminum with a new 2" receiver. A new motor from SBT goes for about 500 buck and that includes a one year no fault warranty and core which I have. These are available to be seen in West Seneca and I am open to offers. I know that these trailers alone are worth about 700 bucks and the jetskis should fetch at least another 1000 so I am gonna start the price at $1500 and go from there. Will consider all reasonable offers please nothing insulting. Thanks

Craig

I’m very interested … Is there any way you can throw some pictures up? To clarify this is a double trailer?

plural trailers…

and non plural jetski…

soo 2 trailers and 1 jetski for 2200?
or one trailer and one jetski for 2200?

confusing :frowning:
but interested…
as long as one ski/traileris under 1.5k lbs.

Yeah I will later tonight my wife has the camera.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Yes two jetskis and one double trailer. I was referring to the type of trailer.

SBT engines are only the price listed on their website if the core you send them is in 100% perfect condition. They will add to the price for everything that is wrong with the block; so if the crank is seized, the cylinders need to be bored, etc, the price will go up very very quickly.

This is not true if you read the core guidelines on SBTs website the only time you will get extra charges if there are missing parts or if there is a rod through the block. All of there engines come with a 1mm overbore cylinder wall so they have to do a new bore or new sleeve to sell them as a fresh long block. God I dont like haters! My momma always told me if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all![COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac144/brodyson240/Carstuffforsale073.jpg

happen to know the gross weight w/ trailer?

Not quite sure but i will look for the serial tag. Thanks

Oh and this is something I want to clear up and it is totally my fault and I know it changes things but these jetskis are a 94 SP and a 95 GTX sorry about that but I just got the registation forms for these and the years were different than I thought. Price will be reduced to $1700 obo. Thanks.

I had a 95 gtx and a 95 spx both were really solid machine and never left me stranded like my 97 gsx, fresh plugs once a year and they always ran great. Good deal on 2 and a trailer for who ever picks these up