FS: 3 Walbro GSS341 fuel pumps

I have 2 brand new Walbro GSS340’s for sale.

New with sock and wiring harness - $75
New without sock/harness - $65

If you need pictures, fuck you. Thanks.

scammer

damn markup. i sold you that one for like 50 bucks man

$55 without a sock and now I’m selling it for $45 WITH a sock. LOL just trying to get rid of shit quick, I need to pay the mortgage payment.

The other 2 I paid full retail for from Summit ($100 each).

ill take the used one with the harness.

will these work on a 91 civic?

i didnt even see the used with sock 45 :hug… and not even 1000 miles, unless you used it. i literally ran it for 5-10 minutes and took it out.

Used it in my cousin’s Civic for a little while.

Why yes, yes they will. One actually came out of a '91 Civic.

Bump bros, used one is pending sale to Arod.

im interested in the used too if that deal fails. just want it to check something and dont want new.

Buy this shit or I’ll end all your lives.

I’m a lazy bastard so what kind of power levels will one of these support and what kind of fittings does it take?

I am retarded and typed 341, they are 340’s. Still 255LPH HP’s though. Supports about ~700 on gasoline N/A. This is the Ford drop in pump which is the one that people use in Camaro’s all the time, they are intanks so they have a standard hose barb (5/16"). I have a bunch of intank rated hose pieces that are approx 6" as well.

Ill give you $40 cash for one? lol

If you still have one in a week I’ll take one of the new ones.

scammer

Yea that’s cool with me. I’ll save the one with the sock/harness on it for you and I’ll even throw in a piece of intank hose so you can install it. Just need to grab a couple clamps.

Ok sounds good, I’ll stop by and get it from you Sunday afternoon/evening.