FS: 30mm 300ZX/R32 Aluminum Calipers with Rotors and Hubs.

I have a complete Aluminum 30mm 5 Bolt Brake Setup from a Skyline. It’s identical to the 30mm Z Brakes setup.

Comes complete with hubs, spindles, LCA’s with balljoint etc…

this is a straight swap for any 5 lug and you will not find a better deal than this. These calipers alone normally cost at least $300. This comes complete with pads, rotors, lines and of course the calipers.

Rotors have a thin layer of rust on em from sitting for a while and just need to be mounted and cleaned off. I would just give them a quick sand and mount them. There is still meat on the pads. A little on the low side but the pads are aftermarket race pads of some sort.

Assembly is still complete and comes with RS*R lowering springs and KYB Shocks for an R32.

You will not find a better deal than this.

$125.

Yeah, that’s right, complete 30mm aluminum Z brake setup for $125.

Please do not haggle with me on this price. It’s already stupid cheap.

These would cost you at LEAST $300 at any importer.

Pickup only from York Mills and DVP.

NO PM’S PLEASE!! CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL.
ronniefung@gmail.com

I hate you so much right now!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this even legal Ronnie? lol

Adam. I hate myself even more. I also hate the fact that I HAVE to sell at these retardedly low prices otherwise no one will buy then. I predict that by the end of the week, I’ll still have them. God I hope someone proves me wrong.

sold sold sold sold sold

are those still availible?

I am waiting on an EMT, so, yes. I’ll update if it falls through.

fuck man i wish i grabed these! AHH! lol

I know where you live Kollo, you better hide them at a friends house!

I’ll pick them up today and bring the money with me if this doesn’t go through. Call me 705 seven seven two 1097

These parts are paid for in full.

Thanks.

Please, no more messages…brakes are SOLD and GONE!!

Thanks!