FS: 32in Olevia lcd tv

I thought id be able to hold on to this but i need to get my car back from the shop. i got this in december brand new it still is in mint condition but i dont have the box. it retails for 800 im askin 700 obo i dont have a camera to take pics but i can muster some up if you really want them. also this has to be picked up becuase obviously i dont have a car.

nobody wants my sweet tv??? come on i need my truck back

model #

232V:gotme: - i don know a ton about tvs it is just nice to play my 360 on when i had it.

correction it retails for 900 on circuit city.com but i paid 800 so ill leave the price at 700 obo

is this it
http://www.olevia.com/jsp/products/detail.jsp?pid=232V

yup thx fo the pic dude :tup:

Is this it?

On sale at CC for $599 too

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=163702&WT.mc_n=4&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=GOOGLE&cm_pla=DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=4

ok its on sale then offer that amount i just said what i paid and what it retails for i didnt have a this weeks specials ad next to me sorry

I’ll start the bidding at $325.

does that offer come with the complementary reach around?? lol nah sry bro cant do it

first 550 takes it an ill throw the rabbit ears in so u can pick up teh hd channels without paying for them

400 sound to be fair price…

for a tv that is four months old and happens to be on sale this week your crazy stay outta my thread if you have nothin positive to contribute

400 cash and u can keep the antenna

if you can find a 32 inch hd tv for 400 lmk cuz there isnt a chance on gods green earth you will get it from me for that price

tigerdirect has one for 459 new…they have the olevia for 519. just keeping it in perspective.

sorry but u cant sell a used tv for the price of a new one lets use commen sense here

this is the black friday TV, i had one then i sold it to my gfs dad, not a bad tv

im not selling it for the price it is goin for did u read the whole thread it happens to be on sale its not that is its goin rate