FS: 32in Olevia lcd tv

but jon posted 2 links. ur telling me that this tv is 300 dollars off sale. u on fucking glue? they have obviously reduced price since u bought it. u want 550 jon posted a link for 499 doesnt look onsale for 300 dollars less to me. once u leave the store with a object it lose 25 percent of its value. so maybe u should reread the the thread ass clown

the typical internet hard ass wow you really got me why dont you go on circuit city.com it regulars at 799.99 he posted a site i have never heard off that looked like a resale site. frankly i dont care if you dont like it dont buy it but let me make this very clear if you dont have any thing positive to contibute to my thread stay the fuck out of it…Thanks :smiley:

yea i just picked up the 27inch model of this same Tv for 400, i dont think your gunna get more than 500 so take what u can

you have never heard of newegg or circuit city? are you kidding?

no wonder you paid so much for that thing. did you buy it from sears or something?

ok ok let me chime in!, i got $300 on it :slight_smile: [i know there is a offer of 400 but maybe he thinking 400 to much for it.]

:word: Joe’s right

Honestly, A majority of the members of this forum know their stuff and are really just trying to help you out.

there is no way anyone is their right mind would pay you that much for it (on here atleast). That exact TV, brand new, can be had cheeper

Since you have no concept of the value of electronics, I’ll offer you $50.

If you’re crazy enough to think you’re getting retail on used private party electronics, maybe you’re crazy enough to sell it to me for $50.

let me slow this down real fast for the retards who cant grasp the concept of reading the tv is on sale for 599.99 plus tax that comes out to 652.48 i said which is clearly stated 550 takes it is 550 lower than the retail value…yes wow it is. if goin by the my product lost 25% of its value because its used that means it would be 489.36 so by me asking 550 i am well with the realm of reason if you dont like it too bad or we can meet up some where an discuss math or reselling techniques, ok thanks for keeping my thread interesting though i really appreciate it!!!

anything used is typicaly worth 1/2 to 3/4 original value, so yes, 400-450 would be a fair price, but wtf do we care its your tv, you can sell it or not, just trying to give you perspective

dude, new egg has that tv for 530 shipped to your door
edit: not brand new… my mistake. recertified (I assume sent back from the factory)

used tv? 215 cash this weekend. fair enough.

i want it for the bathroom.

edited after reading the other posts :stuck_out_tongue:

so if it something that is 530 used and they dont even have it in stock tell me again how i am wrong, not to take a shot at you since you havent done so at me everything you just said more or less validates my position…no?

I’m just saying is all… you may have better luck on ebay. I just don’t see you getting that kind of $$$ for it on here, I’m just being realistic

good luck either way

Does this TV have a “hum” from the audio? I had an olivia 27", and I ended up returning it because of the humming noise. I saw that it was a big problem with that model, and everyone ended up returning them. If the 32" version is fixed, I may consider this.

–mark

dont call us retards ur the one who isnt going to get a dime for the tv but glws

i dont recall calling anyone a retard:gotme: im sorry you feel that way

ok?

but i didnt call any one a retard i made a very vauge statement thus not calling anyone a retard like i said im sorry if you felt i was calling you a retard.

if you don’t want to have any negative comments on this forum then keep it private…put a password…or put me in the ignore list…i don’t care…as long as this is an open forum i will express my self anyway that i want…