FS::360 Games___TW::Wii Console

Hey guys, need some cash so I’m tossing up some games I don’t hardly ever play or have beaten.

50 - Tales of Vesperia 360 - Awesome game, bought it for 65 a couple weeks ago, finally just finished it tonight. Suuuch a long story. And good replay value, but I really don’t have time to play the game again after it taking weeks to beat it the first time, and what with the great games coming up in the next few months.

SOLD - Final Fantasy XI 360 - Never played it, got it at gamestop the other day, got it unwrapped, then I had to take care of some things and at one point or another I decided that starting to play an mmo would noooot work with my current schedule, lol. Never took the disc out of the case. It’s the Vana’Diel Collection 2008 that Comes with FFXI and 4 expansion packs.

25 - Rock Band 1 360 - You know what this is. Just got RB2 so no need for it any more.

30 - Rock Band 1 Guitar that came with RB1 360 Bundle - Works great, I just never really liked using it all that much, personally. This was a replacement I was sent, used all of one time by a friend. Basically new.

50 obo - Rock Band 1 Drum Set (360) with official silencing pads. Comes with original sticks. Everything works as it should. No broken pedal or any such.

I’ve also got a Wii System with Wii Sports, SSBB, 2 wii controllers, 2 or 3 gamecube controllers, a high def cable, and everything else necessary to use the system and what-have-you. Given the right offer I’d sell that, but I’ll take offers by pm for that, and if I hear one I like than I’ll sell it. I use my 360 too much and my Wii too little for it to be really worth holding on to, which is unfortunate because I’ve had a lot of good times rocking Wii sports with my friends. The Wii isn’t 100% for sale, just testing the waters.

I live in Grand Island, and I’m free on Sunday and not much otherwise. Post or pm if you’re interested in anything.

Thanks!

JCruiza

nobody? really?

ill give ya $45 for rockband and the guitar?

trades at all?

Sure. What did you have in mind?

Tony hawk proving ground
nhl08
the orange box

What would you want to trade for? I’m interested in orange box if its complete

lol yeah it’s all there. for ethier game. they are both rpgs?

Tales is a new cel-design rpg, FFXI is an mmo. I’d trade straight for ff 11, or I’d need cash on your end for Tales, since I just spent over 60 bucks on it and orange box is 25 bucks used at gamestop. I’ll give you FF11 and five bucks for orange box. I can meet up today if you want.

I’m not really a fan of the new tony hawk games, and I want to get nhl 09, so nhl 08 wouldn’t help that lol. Thanks for the offers tho!

JCruiza