FS: 4 Bolt Enkei Racing S (Staggered Set) 17" Rims

Hey guys what’s up.

Phil has managed to find a pretty nice set of Enkei rims in Japan and was considering bringing over. As I have mentioned before 4 bolt JDM rims are very hard to find over there as our bolt pattern is not popular and when there is a set, they are usually really expensive. Now since you did ask for 4 bolt rims we got it and we are now testing the waters

Anyway here are the details.

Enkei Racing S, 2 piece rims, 2.5-3 inch dish, seven spoke, 17 x 7.5 +38 front, 17 x 8 +32 rear. These are a very nice size and would ensure no rubbing, they will clear 4 piston caliper’s and NO wheel spacers are needed to do so! Now four (4) tires, 225/45/17’s, are included and already mounted on the rims. There is approximately 65% left on them too.

Here is a pic,

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987S13spec_Enkei_17x7_5x8_38_32.jpg

Now if Phil decides to bring these in anyways, the in store price will be $1000.00. For you guys the pre-order price is, $900.00, NO TAX, including your SON 15% discount and shipping to the store for pick up.

If you are interested a deposit of $450.00 is needed to include these in the upcoming shippment and should arrive in approximately 4-6 weeks.

Well let me know here or by PM.

Take care.

Easy 8)

can u confirm the front is it 17x5?

Yes that is correct!

That is messed up.

I highly doubt those would come in 17x5. More like 17x7 or 17x7.5

This is a good price. Someone should consider.

17 by 5 with a 225/45/17 is almost impossible…please confirm that bruce cuz i would be interested for sure if they are 17 by at least 7 up front.

:oops:

I’m sorry guys you are all right! The original post is now edited.

The front rims are 17 x 7.5

I guess I was more tired posting this up last night then I thought.

Anyway, thanks guys.

Easy 8)

These will be hitting the store soon and are still up for sale.

If anyone is interested, I can still offer the pre-order price but once they arrive I can’t do that.

So if you do want them please let me know as the deposit is required to reserve them.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Hey guys.

Last chance to still get these rims for the “pre-order” price. The shippment is due to arrive in week or so.

If your interested contact me here, by PM or email me at jdmpsalesrep@gmail.com

Have a good one.