FS: BRAND NEW Enkei RP-F1 Rims from JDM Place

Hey guys what’s up.

Phil has a few sets of these available in, Japan for sale and we wanted to know if there was interest.

Here is the information - Enkei RP-F1, ONLY this size 17" X 8", +35 offset, 15.66lbs each, silver (high gloss) 5x114.3 and there SUPER LIGHT.

Here’s a pic,
http://www.enkei.co.jp/products_img/fit_rpf1_03.jpg

The approximate price on the set from us is $1500.00, for all 4, NO TAX and includes your SON’s discount. Now if 2 or more people get these, the price drops to $1400.00 per set of 4.

For those of you here who know there rims, this is a VERY sweet deal and these are much more expensive if bought locally.

So either let me know here or through PM.

Take care.

Phil and Bruce 8)

Seen these on Ian’s car (rotorkami wa) and I fell in love.

Great wheels.

wow, those are nice

stupid 4-lug s13s :frowning: I’d be in for sure otherwise…

Well we still have COMPLETE 5 lug conversion’s for sale at the store. Do a little search and you’ll find my thread on it. Then you’d be set for ANY rim you want! :smiley:

Now I have a price update for you guys.

For one set it’s now $1450.00, NO TAX, including your SON’s discount and shipping to the store.

If 2 people get in, the price is $1350.00

Finally 3 or more, the price is $1300.00 even.

The reason for this price drop is Phil worked very hard with the Japanese supplier to get the price down and more affordable for you guys here. :smiley:

Thanks guys.

Easy 8)

bump for sick rims…

currently broke… ](*,)

Still available. :smiley:

get it down to 1250 and Im in!

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to let you all know that these rim’s are in the store now! :smiley:

Phil brought in 2 sets so feel free to drop by and check them out. I’ll try and get actual pic’s to post up soon.

Have a good one.

i love the wheels and would honestly buy them if u could get better sizing for us

somthing along the lines of the 17 x 9 + 22 that they sell

I will talk with Phil and see what we can come up with.

Now as promissed here are ACTUAL pic’s of the rims in the store.

Again, there are ONLY 2 sets available.

So if your interested let me know here, by PM or contact Phil at the store.

Thanks guys.

Easy 8)