FS: 4 gallons of methanol, 2 containers (5 and 2 gallon)

I have a 5 gallon gas can with 4 gallons of 100% pure methanol (from innovative tuning this summer) and a 2 gallon gas can that I cut it 50/50 in and use in my car. I sold the car, and no longer need this. Its like $40 worth of stuff, I will take $20.

So for 20 bucks, you get a 5 gallon container, a 2 gallon container, and 4 gallons of meth!

–mark

if you where out here i would buy this today…

Come by, and get a garbage plate while you are here. I am about 5 minutes from the 90, and right next to Henrietta Hots :slight_smile:

How about $10 for me since you still owe me $10:mamoru:

wow great deal on this

Come get it, and sure!

if i let this sit in the garage all winter would it still be good next summer?

Methanol will stay good in the cold.

for how long?

Hop on a local biodiesel forum, it will sell right now. I’m not close enough to grab it.

If you keep it in the garage for the winter months, it will still be good once spring arrives. Don’t know if you’re worried about it freezing, but, if you are - it won’t.

I believe light is the number one killer of methanol, and its in a red gas can, stored in my basement, so it should be good for months :tup:

bump! Cleaning this week, want it gone!

If the container stays tightly sealed then it should be fine. If the container changes in size like it sucks the side in dont open it just leave it. Also keep out of direct sunlight.

Bump, lets get my basement less flammable, and someone should take this :wink:

If your headed for buffalo anytime soon I’ll take it.

Brent will be driving through Wednesday, if he can fit it in, and if you can meet him right near the 90.