FS:$4500 97 H22a CIVIC --NEEDS TO GO ASAP

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY- $4500 (obo)TAKES THE CAR…I NEED THE MONEY IN THE NEXT WEEK!!! FOR A DOWN PAYMENT ON A NEW CAR. THIS IS A STEAL–MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN

Currently I live in Baltimore. But getting this car to Pgh would be an easy task as Baltimore, MD is only 3.5hrs away.

1997 Honda Civic HX (automatic) ----- CONVERTED TO

JDM h22a 5 speed
DcSports Header
Skunk 2 lowering springs
HKS carbon-ti custom exhaust
K&N air filter
Carbon Fiber hood
2001 Prelude seats
16" Rota Subzero’s in black
Kumho tires ( brand new )
tinted windows

car as under 120,000 miles
motor has roughly 50k

Good about the car:

*Brand new HKS carbon-titanium muffler with customer exhaust ( done by 1st Try ) just mounted in Sept.
*New distributor ( this month of October )
*2 new axles
*Jeff at 1st Try customized the mounts so the motor sits even straighter- no binding axles.
*H22a has roughly 50k on it- with regular oil change every 3-5k miles
*new timing belt when swap was done in 2006. Also changed to a manual tensioner at that time.
*4 new tires ( new Kuhmo’s ) with under 3,000 miles
**NOT ONE INCH OF RUST ON THIS CAR
*car is running great

The body and paint is in overall GOOD shape - alot would say the car is very clean.
Interior is also in good shape

The bad:

*Driver side door has a dent – noticable if your looking for it.
*Front bumper has some cracks in the paint again this when your up close
*rear bumper as same issue from a LIGHT impact.
*may need brakes soon. not squelling or anything.
*rear tint has bubbled around the defrosters

Car has great pick up, nice and torquey- no smoke

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/civich22.jpg

before swap was complete-only pic of under the hood i currently have.
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/hondamotor.jpg

Nice car, I love how you are selling it for 4500. And You may not get it even tho its worth every penny. And some kids sell there ls honda’s for that and get it the next day. Good luck on sale will put word out around cory and ambridge area

sounds good thanks…by the way cash talks —and fast if its in my hands in the next week!!!

yea kid at work said he’s lookin for something under 6g’s with some power and done right. He’s not good at mechanic work and shit so this would b good car for him

thats an incredible deal

x2

i’ve had a couple people looking for tooner cars around here, i’ll send them your way.

sounds good like i said cash talks…have em call me plus im off this weekend through monday so I can be in Pittsburgh if need be.

Bump for a clean swap, for that price it shouldn’t last long.

the question that always has to be asked…

looking for any trades?

I’m gonna give you a call. Pretty sure I’m gonna grab this up.

i now own the car. i gave heather the money so she could buy her new car today. i actually just called the dealership and paid for her down payment, and effectively she sold me the car that way. As she couldnt wait any longer to make the deal.

so if anyone is interested, talk to me. no trades, cash money only. the car is still in baltimore. so at her convience she will bring it up to me unless someone wants it like tomorrow. then i’ll get it up here quicker.

pm sent

yeah for my 2007 VW WOFLSBURG JETTA :slight_smile: hit up SAILOR for my favorite car since I was 16. :*(

i was wondering what you were buying
congrats. sad to see the coupe go :sadwavey:

me too its been a long somewhat tough road…this was an all of a sudden thing actauly…I’ll come visit next time im in town JEFF!!

car is tenatively sold.

I wish this was for sale 5 months from now…It would be mine!