FS: 46" tv

It is a 46" in hitachi tv.

Some stains on the screen but not to noticable.(where on there when i got it)
Works amazing. great picture.

This is off the top of my head right now.

3 rca inputs 2 of them have svideo.
2 sets of outputs.
external speaker hookup.
And some other stuff i never used.
Has front jack as well.
All the jacks work.
Have the original remote wich works perfect.

Has wheels so its easy to move.

Amazing sound and picture.Missing the front speaker cover.

this is not mine bit it is very similar.

http://images.craigslist.org/01010701040701160120080221f9b286b2a416ca070b00fc42.jpg

I just had everything checked and it was fine. It was checked by burgios on main street.

looking for 225bucks.

model #50ux10b

LMAO what are the stains on the screen? You standing to close?It’s 54" you can stand back a little:)
Actually a buddy of mine is looking for a 50"+ one for his rec. room.I will let him know for you
D

Just called him and we wants to know where you’re located and when is a good time to check it out?
D

lol. I dont know i got the tv 4 years ago and every year i have it serviced but it never needs anything.

I tryed to clean them but dont want to rub to hard on the tv. You really cant tell there there unless you look hard and find them. then they will drive you nuts.lol.

They dont take a way the picture quality or nothing.

you should probably post the model # of the tv

I can be home anytime after 8 today and the weekend is iffy. he would have to call me so i know when to be home. My # is 578-4405

I am in lovejoy in buffalo, near cheektowaga.

I would but i am not home right now. I am at work. I planned on it when i get him.

I just bought a new one about ten mins ago.lol.

He was wondering what you are doing Sunday?PM me with your #
D

pm’ed.

Also for got to add that the screen and projectors where just cleaned 2 weeks ago.

bump.

^^^ can’t get ahold of him.I’ll keep trying for you.
D

300 and pretty firm. I am having a party on sat and need the extra room.

updated with model #

updated price again because I am nice.

make reasonable offer. I am starting to redo the house for the party this weekend and this is in my way.

What was that post where you were looking for a TV repair place?Is there anything wrong with the TV?
D

his post was for a hd projection tv this is a standard definition tv

^^Correct

There is nothing wrong with this tv just plug it in and use it.lol.

lol,k
D