FS: 4l60e & 3,000 stall convertor (LT1)

As the title says…

The 4l60e has 26,500 miles on it. I am doing a 6-speed conversion, so I have no use for it. I am asking $250 or best offer

Also the stall speed as a Hughes 3,000 stall lock-up torque convertor. This works great on the LT1’s!! It only has about 1,500 miles on it. I was able to cut 60 ft. times in the 1.6’s and 1.7’s with it. Drivability is also very good. Also asking $275 - best offer for this. People with LT1’s who want a WAY better launch - this is the easiest way to do it…

I wish this could handle 800+ ftlbs of tq. I would be all over it.

Well, the convertor can handle that…

For the tranny, call CPT performance and ask them what they can do for a re-build. They are one of the only vendors I know who seem to be able to build a pretty bullet-proof 4l60e. You send the tranny to them and they build it and send it back. Have talked to many people who’s 4l60’s from them have hit high 9’s -low 10’s from them without having any problems at all.

4L80E> * :snky:

good luck with the 6 speed

CPT will stand behind their built 4l60es all day long. Had plenty in the 9s. I could tell u the bads but i dont wanna ruin this for sale thread :slight_smile: lol

BUMP - someone buy this!

*nm

Kyle…your best bet is probably camaroz28.com if you haven’t posted it up there already.

pretty good deal here kyle… someone should jump on these. ill look around and see whose interested

Thanx a lot man. I know you know a few people with LT1’s - so that would be cool if you could ask them for me.

I’m kinda surprised people aren’t jumping on this stuff - especially the torque convertor!

Hughes makes some good stuff. The torque converter alone is worth a few tenths for a bolt-on car.

BUMP

BUMP - prices have been reduced - see first post. this stuff has to go…