FS: 4x 5ZIGEN FN01R-C 17x8 ET35 5x100

Just like the title says. The wheels are “Titanium” color according to 5ZIGEN, which I guess is Japanese for bronze. They’re pretty mint, being on the car for maybe 30 miles of driving before I took them off.

Relatively light at 16-18lbs (again according to 5ZIGEN USA). Looked great on the car, but rubbed the tires. My loss is someones gain I suppose.

They’ve got center caps and valve stems, but the stem caps are loooong gone.

No, I don’t know if they will fit your car. The size is stated, and here is a link to a page with a fitment chart http://www.5zigenusa.com/english/products/wheel/5zigen/fn01rc.html.

Yes, I do have pictures. Here’s a link to a Flickr album where you can view them in glorious 2544x1696 resolution. http://www.flickr.com/photos/9559161@N02/sets/72157617140043753/. I can take additional or specific pics as requested. If you’re local and want to check them out in person, that’s cool too.

I’d like to sell these locally if possible, avoid the hassle and cost of shipping, so I’m posting them up here first. If there’s no interest in a couple weeks, I’ll put them up elsewhere.

Asking $600 OBO. Will ship, but shipping is paid by the buyer.

THE DESCRIBED PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION OF SUCH PROPERTY .

ttt

Those are some nice wheels. I’ll have to check fitment for my car. Just out of curiousity, what where you running them on that they rubbed.

Whoops! Missed the post here. Thanks, I like them too. I had 245s on them, and they were too wide on my 04 STI, considering the stock offset is 53. I was assured they would fit, and they might have with smaller tires.

Hmmm, that doesn’t bode well. I was thinking of putting them on my forester. Stock offset is +48 but there isn’t much room between the current wheels and the strut body. That’s why i was thinking about these, but now i’m wondering if they would stick out too far…

ttt

Bump

PM sent

If you still have them I PM’d my number. Call me.