FS: 5.0 motor and AOD transmission NEED TO SELL ASAP

Motor
stock 5.0 HO from a '92 with 71k on it. The motor is BONE STOCK there is nothing done to it at all. The car still has the stock exhaust and cats on it (i swear its the only 5.0 left with the factory cats lol). Motor runs VERY strong no issues. the rear intake seals do not leak from what i can tell. doesnt leak any other fluids. I have most of the accessory brackets as well and some other random parts

Transmission
again, stock Ford AOD. I was told when i bought the car that it was recently rebuilt, and after taking it out of the car you can indeed tell that it was rebuilt recently. so we’ll go with what the previous owner told me and say it has 5k on it. overdrive still works perfectly, shifts really smooth and no problems.

I NEED TO SELL THIS STUFF ASAP!!!

MOTOR: First $200 TAKES IT

TRANSMISSION: FIRST $100 TAKES IT!!

might be interested in the motor…what color GT tail lights do you have?

the GT tails are black. Id really like to trade for LX ones in good shape, but make me a cash offer i cant refuse.

Is the motor complete with all the accessories?

BUMP

Minglor, your PMs have been returned :tup:

anyone???

OMG YES.

DO IT MINGLOR

I was very close to doing it and this sounds like a decent deal on the stuff.
But I received a better deal on some turbo items

so this might be a stupid ? but sounds like your basiaclly selling everything except the car itself why is that?

Lammmmmmme. :stuck_out_tongue:
And it sounds like the stang is getting quite a few goodies, could it be. :slight_smile:

first low ball hundred for the engine

<<<still waiting for the FS thread for the truck

Edit: might just take that 8.8 if i can scrape up the cash

Just curious, but if the car has 70k, and a good condition 5.0 motor, why are you selling the motor and buying a new motor?

IT WAS TO GOOD ON GAS MILEAGE

:rofl:

the reason im buying a new motor us because my friend parted out his Lincoln Mark VII and it had a very nicely built 5.0 with 90% of the same mods i was going to do anyway. his rebuild has low miles on it, and for the price he gave it to me, i just could not pass it up. the same holds true for the transmission i bought and the rear end I picked up. i just got killer deals on all of this stuff so to me it just made more sense to drop all of this stuff right in and sell the old stuff.

Im not trying to make money here, just recover a little bit of the cost of what I paid for the new stuff.

and the 3 month life of the truck has expired, so you know what that means (no im not kidding)

:picard:

when you told me this on aim i seriously thought you were joking

Ok, i really need to get this stuff sold. everything is still in the car, so you can see it run and whatnot, but it wont be in the car for long. i REALLY need to sell this stuff, so im open to REASONABLE offers now.

asking the wifey if she wants the motor thats a pretty good deal. she may or may not be interested but for that price thats pretty low miles shes tippin close to 145,000 or somethin soon. might be nice to build this over winter. ill let you know by like 5

sounds good :tup: