FS: 5.0 motor and AOD transmission NEED TO SELL ASAP

ive been thinking about this for the miata…

I came close and its a not a bad idea. But I went turbo instead
5.0 in a miata would have ended up costing more than 8000 (my actual calculated costs)when it was completed and I can do bigger better things with that money

last chance- if anyone wants it, you better have cash in hand ready to buy it like NOW. i cant get my new motor until i get this one sold, and if i cant sell it (which clearly i cant) then im passing up on the new motor and will have to mod the one i have.

everything else with the exception of the motor is still for sale though.

BUMP i cant pull my car in the garage until i get the motor and transmission out of it. and its getting cold…

would also consider trades for a 351 block :snky:

uh

how much is the other engine for fucks sake?

5.0 parts look like they are pretty cheap lol

im over using the funds from the old engine to buy the new one. new one has been paid for/in the car/car running for about a month now. i pretty much just want to get the thing out of my garage.

For $300 bucks to be able to mod your car the way you want, why not just take it to a junk yard? I don’t get why $300 bucks will make or break your project?

lol, have you been reading his threads over the past couple of years??

did you read the reply i just put up? i just want to get rid of the stuff because I HAVE NOWHERE TO PUT IT. my car is running and driving with the new drive train components and every nut and bolt on the car has been paid for a long time ago. i guess if it doesnt sell before winter ill just have to take out another loan and build a bigger garage :stuck_out_tongue:

My bad. I didn’t notice the date stamps. Just saw this

and took it for granted by the urgency you protrayed that this would have all occurred within the last hour.

:gotme:

This gets my vote for replacing the truck:
http://www.marketingshift.com/images/internationalSUV-7300cxt.gif

^You missed the date stamps too.

Well it will be what, a month or so before the Exploder has to go? He can get the CXT then.

I am interested. What’s the price for both? It was $300 when we could hear it run/see it work… Can anyone else vouch for this setup? What is included as far as bolt ons? How are you storing it?

give me $300 for both and they’re yours. the transmission is on a pallet in my garage, the motor has been on a stand in my garage also. the tranny has all the cables and everything still attached, torque converter is included, motor has the upper and lower intakes, throttle body, all the EGR shit on the throttle body, heads, headers, distributor, injectors, fuel rails, power steering pump bracket (no pump though) AC compressor, alternator, smog pump (like you’d want that), water pump, ummm motor mounts (in decent shape), a lot of the sensors are still attached to the motor. About the only thing you would need (besides the wiring harness) is the flex plate, and the alternator/smog pump bracket as those items had to be swapped over from the old motor to the new one. basically everything else is there. if you REALLY wanted, i have the stock H-pipe with the cats and everything still completely attached. i didnt really have the car out that much before i took the motor out, i dont think anyone on here actually saw it running, but it ran and ran well never skipped a beat. thats about all i can tell you. it ran and it ran good so you’ll have to take my word for it i guess.

i can give you 150 this week end for the motor?

aaaaaannnnd congratulations to Minglor who is the proud new owner of the motor!

now someone buy the transmission! i would be more than willing to trade for a T5

I know nothing about this.
I did not buy this motor.
Smoke and mirrors.

oh whoever bought it must have just borrowed your truck to come and get it. i recognized the truck from seeing it before. must have been that shirt skinny kid that was with you who was buying it.