Cryo treated gears and input shaft,
Quaife LSD

Suspension: Eibach Springs,
Koni Adjustable Struts (yellows)
24/26mm Sway bar combo
New urithane bushings
Front and rear STBs
Aluminum subframe bushings
New set of shorty Subframe connectors (need to be installed)
H-brace, Tubular rear control arms (need to be installed)

Brakes: PBR Mustang Cobra front calipers
11.6 rotor upgrade
Stainless Steel front lines
Front cooling ducts
Miscelaneous: Very :snky: Zex nitrous kit Currently jetted for 75 shot
MSD digital window switch
New 30Lb Ford motorsport injectors (to be installed)
LPM programed with N2O timing curve, and for 30lb injectors
Oil press, volts and oil temp gauges

just out of curiosity, y r u selling it? it seems like i jusr got done putting a lot of work into it. GLWS

I am starting a new career, and have some debt I need to get paid off, and I hope to be buying a house soon. The money is more important to me right now if I can get what I want. But everything’s paid for on it so it not like I’d kill me to end up keeping it.

I am thinking around $7200 but That’s not solid yet. I have to do more research before I can put a filam price on it.

No interest??

I think you may have some luck on SHOForum… although Turner’s car is just as great and he got it for 3000 if I remember correctly, on SHOForum. Yours may be a bit quicker I suppose, but buck for buck they are equal invetsments. GLWS sir.

Really? Perhaps if I was just selling my transmission. Hell I could get over $2K for that alone. Heads are worth over a grand themselves. So let me see here. My heads + my trany > Turner’s car? Sounds about right to me.

Didn’t Turner have a quaife also? Regardless RJ’s car has a ton more done to it. It was the ride in my hot-ass soccer wagon that did it isn’t it. :wink:

Regardless this car solid as hell, and pulls quite nice on the top-end. :tup:

Turner has a Quaife and 13 inch brakes fo SHO, so that should equal your 2G’s. I’m not knocking your car Ron, from what I hear it is a beast. I’m just saying that buck for buck invested, the cars are dead even. He paid 3000 for it and had to go pick it up. Make that 3500 all in all, and thats what he paid for a similar investment, on the SHO enthusiast forum, where someone who loves the car would be willing to invets some serious cash in a car of such stature. Which is why I figured you would be best off making an attempt there.

I’m willing to entertain any reasonable offer, but I won’t accept any less that what I can part the car out for. Which would certainly be a shame.