FS: 93 Taurus SHO, SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

The car owner is a very good friend of mine, band mate actually, who bought a crown vic to better haul his drums around and took the car off the road before winter and has now decided to sell it.

The car is white with black leather, the interior is in awesome shape, as well as the exterior, it is only starting to get a small rust spot on the pass. rear wheelwell, to give you an idea, I don’t even know if it will show up in a pic of the entire car.

93 Taurus SHO
3.2 DOHC V6 AUTO
163k on the body
engine was put in at 125k with 50k on it, so it has just over 90k
the transmission was rebuilt at 130k
new struts all the way around
new front calipers and rotors/pads all around
car also has a sony head unit, with 4 new kicker speakers, it is wired for subs but does not have subs in it
New Catalytic converters
Car has WORKING REMOTE START!!!
Tires are also in very good shape, only one summer on them

He has taken very good care of the car for several years now, he never beat on it, I tried racing him a few times and he wouldn’t. Basically the engine and tranny went right after he got it so he replaced them and babied it.

I will get pictures this weekend, but want to gauge some interest, he is asking $3000, I know he will come down a little, but not a whole lot.

His name is Jared call him if you want to check the car out in person, 716-903-5971.

paging (somedude) Another SHO to add to your collection of SHOs.

any pics?? and also how many owners?

No shit! Your car plays in your band? :smiley:

AHAHAHAHA

fuck. I edited that thank you, hahaha.

Also, as stated I will be over there this weekend to take pics, but I assure you it looks just like a white 93 taurus sho with black leather.

Well, there is an interested buyer, if it falls through I will post pics up, otherwise, if anyone is looking for something like this, I suggest you take a look at it in person soon. No deposit has been taken, but the car could be gone.

Once again, if you are interested, call the telephone number in the first post, don’t wait for pics, you may miss out.

Dang,i would have much rather bought the wife this car vs the Pontiac Sunflower she got :roflpicard:

I have always had a soft spot for the SHO’s.

GLWS

I have been wanting to pick up a stock ATX SHO to hit with a bunch of NO2 and run 12’s just to irritate the SHO community. Tires spray and a bigger fuel pump and your good… anyway good luck with the sale

bump for some pics

It was dark and there was no room so don’t bitch.

The guy is interested but it hasn’t sold yet, some one should jump on this.

edit: there is a tear in the driver seat, but the car also has new cats, and that intake manifold is a fucking money shot.

bump, hasn’t sold yet.

The original dude that was interested came through with $2,500.

This bitch is SOLD.

Wow, he did well for getting $2500! Did I see this at a service station the other day at Clinton and Rossler?

yeah he got a good price, it may have been this car at that service station, that is the area, he just sold it a couple days ago.