1991 Taurus SHO $1500

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21974[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21971[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21972[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21973[/ATTACH]Switching out my daily driver of the past 4 years. Possibly the most reliable car I’ve ever owned. I have a professional job that requires travel to some different locations in the area and Rochester and I can honestly say that this thing has never let me down. Starts every time. She isn’t the prettiest girl anymore but she’s half-way respectable looking. Stats below:

1991 Taurus SHO
5 speed manual
95k miles on the 3.0 liter V6
Power everything (all windows function properly)
Keypad entry on driver’s door
Auto lights and intermittent wipers
Great all seasons on it
Aftermarket CD player
1/2 leather/ 1/2 cloth tan interior with power bolsters and lumbar

Good points:
The interior is in really great condition for the year
Just had exhaust work done…really quiet
Runs down the road strong and I average around 22mpg (I live in the city)

Bad:
-Oil leak at the rear main seal (I think). Been this way since I bought it. It will leave a few drops overnight. I just keep an eye in between oil changes.
-Airbag and ABS lights are on. Have been since I bought it
-Shifter bushings are loose. I did a heavy duty repair on the bushings 6 months ago but never redid the rubber bushings. It cant pop off though. Period
-Driver electric door lock acts funky. Probably just popped off in the door. Been that way since I bought it.
-Some rust. Not terrible.

It’s really a dependable, cool little ride. So solid in winter in snow. I’m sure I’m forgetting some other small items since I’m used to driving it for the past 4 years.

I want $1400/BO for it. At that price, I’ll toss in a brand new set of Taylor Spiro Pro wires and Motocraft plugs.

I also have a hard buttoned EATC (the climate control unit), an additional set of stock “slicer” rims, and some other misc parts I’ve collected over the years. These extras are negotiable too.

It’s a decent enough ride that I’m not going to be “lowball” flexible on asking. If you’re interested, just come take it for a ride. I’m still driving it right now. As soon as it sells, the replacement goes on the road.

Pics sell cars

i like the pics.

Thanks for the original, sincere input.

Shit thats alot cleaner than i thought it would be should sell soon! Is it on craigslist?

Pm me your number I have someone that is interested.

Looks like a good deal.

Think I’m putting this on Craigslist today if anyone has any interest before I have to deal with the quality customers that I’ll encounter in this price range on CL haha.

Bump for $100 price drop…

Damn. I would put this on ebay and I’m sure someone is looking for a car like this… GLWS!

Located in north buffalo?

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

and i thought the SHO came with a small V8? sorry just wondering

Yes, located in North Buffalo (near Holy Angels). The 89-95 came with a V6 (3.0L in the manuals and a 3.2 rated at 10 more HP than the 3.0 in the autos to make up for drivetrain loss). The 96-99 came with a 3.4L V8 which actually only made 10 more horsepower than the 3.2 V6 (and is one of the smallest V8 engines).

Just let me if you want to take a look/drive. Have a guy coming on Saturday to take a look. I just need to sell some cars haha. I have an 05 Civic sitting in the garage waiting to go on the road.

SOLD