FS: 1994 Taurus SHO 5speed NEW PRICE $400

Up for sale is my 1994 Taurus SHO Green/Mocha MTX. I believe it is fully optioned for the year (sunroof, full leather, keyless, power, blah blah). It has 114k on it and it currently rocking 15" steelies with good winter tires. I bought it non-running and put a starter in it (as well as fixing some serious hack job work).
The power steering isn’t working right now but to be completely honest I haven’t even checked anything to do with it (could be down on fluid or a plethora of stupid things). It will also need a new passenger front fender as I pulled the one that was on it and temporarily put the shitty one back on (M&M always has color matched Sables to pull one for like $30…Im just too lazy).
Buyer can also negotiate stock 16" slicer rims into the deal. The battery is weak too and will probably need a new(er) one. The car is neither currently on the road nor inspected but I will have it inspected if its a deal-breaker.
Also, the thing is RUSTY. I did a quick sand of the trunk to smooth out the bondo mess that was on it. I was just gonna quick spray it and be done.
All-in-all, with a couple hours put into it, it would be fun to beat on or a good winter beater. I will also consider trades of a WIDE variety. Just throw out the offers. Asking $900/BO.

Link to pics: http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x183/shotime28/1994%20Taurus%20SHO/

Edit: $400 or I am just driving it to the junkyard Friday morning

bump for any offers (trade offers too)

bump this kids got 3489234890723498734 cars

also fuzzy u said u wanted another sho

I said a mint condition 89 SHO all original with every option, not a second gen with rust and snow tires. :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, once the starter wiring was straightened out it fired right up. Would make a excellent, and fun beater someone buy this. :slight_smile:

alex needs that interior … lol

if any of you SHO guys are interested, just let me know and I will deff. try to help out with the price. If anyone wanted to buy my 95 Quaifed MTX w/90k and this car I could cut a really good deal for someone. Could have a sweet summer car and a SHO winter car too for really good money. I just want these gone so I can not think about them any more.

BUMP…if anyones interested I will cut a killer deal on my two SHOs. Will also entertain trades. Make me an offer and you might be surprised.

pics/details of the other one?

duuuude, i want to buy it and paint it black and white, and do it up like the tear-asses in robocop…sweeeeet…hmmmm.

I made another FS thread for the other one. If you are seriously interested in the cars then PM me and we can talk. I am just looking to move the cars for a good deal as I am just bored with them and don’t feel like working on them.

Hmmm…Sooo tempting. Hows the clutch on this thing? Gonna last thru winter? How about subframe mounts? I’m digging the 5 speed :slight_smile:

Clutch should last through winter fine…havent really driven it but I would beleive the subframe mounts are fine as I havent heard them pop when moving it around. Would just need to check into the power steering and like I said before, I havent even checked the fluid or anything yet cause Im lazy.

One last BUMP for this thing before I just junk it I think. Now has two steelies and 2 donut spares on it. Power steering still doesnt work and I still havent really checked it out thouroughly.

Now asking $500. I also have a set of stock Slicers with centercaps and a BNIB set of Taylor Spirowound Pro Wires for the car if I can work out a cheap price with the buyer.

It does run and drive so not a bad deal I dont think.

How bad is the power steering?

Have you ever driven a car w/o ps, its not that bad, you get used it rather quick… For $500 this is a steal! Alex(parts car?)

Your car was a bitch to drive. STFU u redneck

This would be such an awesome Dunnville beast

fuzzyfish wants to do a sho motor swap into his project car, if none buys it, send the whole car his way instead of to the junkyard :slight_smile:

id take it and part it, but i dont have the $ or the space

Id take it and drive it into poles at mighty

For the last time NO. :stuck_out_tongue: