FS 93 SHO

Loaded, auto, remote start, power moonroof,locks,windows,leather seats w/lumbar, electronic climate control, JBL system w/CD. Runs great and still powerful (220hp Yamaha Engine). Blue exterior grey leather interior. 2 new tires, ball joints, driveshaft, water pump, ac compressor, timing belt, brakes, and wheel bearing. 1800 bo. Give me your email if you want pics.

someone buy this so i can turbo it for them …

:needpic:

Mileage?

Woah, one that isn’t green! freebump

Moonlight Blue or Royal Blue?

Its funny how my First Gen is on its way out and I’m asking about this one :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmmm…interested in any sort of trade plus cash on your end?

I have too many cars, that’s why I’m gettin rid of her, but what are you thinking?

I don’t know. There was only one blue for 93-95 sho’s and it’s dark! So I’m leaning towards royal.

<<< interested … i would like to come see it

Moonlight Blue is fairly rare and sharp looking. How’s it look under the doors, trunklid, and gascap? Oil in the plugwells?

Sounds like a sharp car here, good luck with the sale!

A little bubbling in those areas. I replaced the valve cover and spark plug well gaskets @ 6 months ago along with struts, swaybar endlinks, timing belt and tensioner, ac compressor / lines, power steering pump, and dynomax exhaust.

:tup:

Sounds like a great deal. I just sold a cherry '95 MTX a few months back. The parts you mentioned are good ones to replace, generally - especially the gaskets and plug well seals.

150000 miles

wow somedude buy this yummy…

Ya git her outta my driveway!

buy it

pics please… [email=“deener50@yahoo.com”]deener50@yahoo.com

Thanks, Mike

<<< waiting for pics