FS: 50'' Samsung slim DLP TV

ok, i am looking into new tvs and might want to move on one. this tv is perfect and has a great picture. no ghosting, great for sports & games. piano black finish.

50’’
720p
tons of inputs i will try to find a link for it.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8753734&st=samsung+50+dlp&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1202649765525
its basically this one in 720p

about at $1300 TV when i bought it. i have had it for about 7 months. no lowballs, im just seeing if anyone is interested. i can also set it up so you can buy a 3 year warantee with it if someone is seriously interested in it. shoot me a pm if youre interested.

my buddy just got his own place and needs a tv what price are you looking for he would prolly take it today.

whoa…thats pretty short notice. ill shoot you a pm

couple offers fell through…bump again

getting some interest on craigslist now. anyone? 900 is the current offer. if someone picks it up and takes me to get my new one i will do 875…

bump. have an offer for 900 that looks pretty good, but they are very slow with communication. i want this gone asap…i bought a new one already. anyone?

ok, this needs to be gone. i hate to be the guy who keeps lowering his price…but

$850 if you help me grab the new one from best buy. i would like to do it tonight, so let me know asap if youre interested.

$700 cash and ill take u to get the new one

well, i have offers up to 900 so far, so that wont come close. considering one for 850 now.

got ya

pmed

bump…last chance for tonight. best buy closes soon

bump…need this gone. i have had a few offers for 800 that i didnt want to take. i will now. first to respond with 800 gets it. i can mee up saturday night or sunday. pm me.

ill do $725 now and u can keep the dvd player

sorry can’t go that low

bump

last shot…let me know if anyone is interested.

http://www.dealigg.com/story-Samsung-HLT5055S-50-720p-DLP-projection-HDTV

expired but nice try. That’s still $200 more than I want

actually if you click the 699 link you can get thos reburbished for 699 and a 3 year in home warranty for 129