FS:53 gallon? Hexagon fish tank $50

will check in a few mins if it leaks.I got it from tenants tonight who were moving.They said it didn’t leak,but I’ll check to make sure.Comes w/ filter and gravel.Will trade for a longer tank.
D

add fs:

hrm

lemme know if it leaks or not, and where it is so i can check it out…

Daaaaaamn, never forgot to do that in all my years.:meh:
Fixed and TTT.
JDM will check in the moring.I’m in G.I. but the tank is still on my truck and will be until tom.
D

hey i might have a tank to trade…

in for pics of 53 gallons of water leaking on the floor?

lmk ASAP As it’s on my truck and I want to have it off today.I will be testing while on the truck TY.
D

filled to about 6" or so and no leaks for last 10 mins or so.Will deliver for free toady only.Within reason of course

Derek 628 3448

lowered to $50 want to get rid of today.trade for mini fridge
D

Tank is now full and looks to be in fine shape.
D

does it have a lid or top or lights or anything?

Yes has everything but stand.
D

where are you…still on GI? im up for snagging this tonite me thinks…

yup and can meet you somewhere if ya want or just come to my house.
D

PM sent

SOLD!!! TY JDM Good luck with the tank and come back when your ready for a bigger one.

D

dude, thank you so much

seriously, i literally met derek last night, got there and the tank wouldnt fit in my car, SO HE LET ME BORROW HIS TRUCK TO TAKE IT HOME :tup:

a million thanks dude

editOH, i have to snag some gravel from you too, b/c i definitely don’t have any extra here and you said it came with some (but that can fit in my car :stuck_out_tongue: )

NP man,just hope you enjoy the tank.If ya can’t trust a fellow NYspeeder,who can ya trust.
LMK when ya want to get some gravel.I actually have a whole bunch oh shell bits that are really tiny and would make a cool looking setup.You can check out both when ya come over.
Don’t forget super mighty pack med + sour cream:D
D

oh wow

:tup: to misteroman$$$

Just trying to give something back to The NY community.Makes up for all the lame computer help I ask for.
D