FS: 570sqft HARDWOOD FLOORING

HARDWOOD+INSTALLATIONS on any floor covering !!!

hey y`all me and a couple friends just finished installing some hardwood flooring for a friend and have some left over what we got is

4 1/2"x 3/4" exotic walnut hardwood we have 570ish sqft left looking to get $3.50 a sqft or we can install it as well for $5.50sqft in the barrie area or farther for extra gas money if your serious pm me your email address or text me anytime 705-761-389three john

For install we can come over and have this finished in one day no extra charges for cutting door jams and what not it is very light in colour with dark black streaks in some board i should be back to the job site tomorrow to take pictures of it.

we also install

HARDWOOD FLOORING
LAMINATE FLOORING
ceramic/slate/granite
ALL SOFT FLOOR COVERINGS EVEN STAIRS
you name it we do it!!!we also do any work around your house except electrical and pulbing when license is needed we even have GAS FITTER licences and own a pool company let us help YOU!!!

I work at home depot so i can get some deals or know when there on to save you some money its just me (20) my friend who 23 and my other friend as a helper we are not perfesionals but we do pretty damn good work all together myself and my main installer have 11years in the flooring business and can work anywhere anytime and for sonlings that find jobs or need work done we WILL PAY YOU a finders fee and i will cut mad deals for you and your families let me know and MAKE ME AND YOU SOME COIN$$$$$$

text anytime 705-761-389three
or call and leave a message at 705-252-3391
again we are not a company just do seasonal work and need to make some coin plus have SOME BEAUTIFUL HARDWOOD FOR SALE TO TRANSFORM YOUR HOUSE INTO YOUR HOME!!!

thanks John D

i’ll talk to the wife :slight_smile:

Pics of the colour and brand please.

ahaha yeahhhhh^^

I actually own a Carpet One, http://www.cuneointeriorscarpetonehanover.com/Default.asp (we sell all flooring). and I could always use some good young installers, or even better an apprentice. Let me know if your ever interested in moving a litle east. Im located in Hanover, the closest we get to Barrie is Flesherton, Eugenia area.
But move over here and I could see about getting you some certified installation training courses. A good installer who is always busy makes between 50- 80k/year.

^i know lol i like it here atm just moved but i`ll keep you in mind thanks

and sorry i cant find my camera cord but if you send me a text i have pics on my phone i can send you

pics ???