fs 7 inch flipscreen cd/dvd/mp3 player

im selling my boss cd/dvd/mp3 player. it has a 7 inch monitor that is not touchscreen. not really too much shit about it. screen has great color and clarity and is perfect for dailys or fun cars. also has hookups for everything on the back several amp and sub ports etc. looking to get 500b/o these easily sell for over a grand anywhere else.

no boss unit has ever sold for a grand. im pretty sure we sell them new for less than 400

where are they 400 if it is price goes down but i saw the identical at a store a few months ago for about 700

[quote=“1995z2d8,post:3,topic:37284"”]

where are they 400 if it is price goes down but i saw the identical at a store a few months ago for about 700

[/quote]

700 does not = 1,000. :gotme:

boss=welfare :tdown: to you saying 1k then saying 700$ and still trying to sell it more then it would cost new:bloated:

someone post a link of where it is less than 400 new. you cant so get off the fuckin thread. I said if you find it less ill go under that but you cant.

even a shitty ebay fuckin 7 inch dvd in dash is more than 400

You can get Pioneer ones less then $400, on ebay.

indeed ill check at work monday

EDIT i didnt even hace to do that. took less than 3 mins to find one http://cgi.ebay.com/BOSS-BV-9960-IN-DASH-DVD-CD-RECEIVER-W-FLIPOUT-SCREEN_W0QQitemZ140169548381QQihZ004QQcategoryZ67769QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

usually takes 3 brash expletives & being pissed to sell car audio, dunno wat the dill is

I’m just throwing it out there $125 cash asap if I like it.

[quote=“1995z2d8"”]

im selling my boss cd/dvd/mp3 player. it has a 7 inch monitor that is not touchscreen. not really too much shit about it. screen has great color and clarity and is perfect for dailys or fun cars. also has hookups for everything on the back several amp and sub ports etc. looking to get 500b/o these easily sell for over a grand anywhere else.

[/quote]

What do you live under a really large rock or did you get ripped off?