FS 86 300ZX Turbo 2 seater 5 spd PICS- NEW CONTACT #

Guys I lost me cell phone and can be reached at my home # 647-436-3881

BEST OFFER TAKES IT, BE REASONABLE AND TELL A FRIEND!!

$600 IS THE CURRENT OFFER

bone stock, black on black, al original, turbo runs good

no reasonable offer refused, need to make rent $$$$

647-881-3165- Paul

CALL ME FOR DETAILS

thanks for your interest, the price is up to $600 from 3 different people, first come first serve

coolant leak fixed, it was the thermostat housing gasket (x2), new thermo too, 220xxx km, car runs strong, i may drop a clutch in it and then the price will double. get it while its cheap, numbers above, please don’t waste my time with lowball offers, so far i have an offer for $1000.00.

thanks for your interest

any pics?

yo man i’m interested in ur car if u still have e-mail me some pics and the price at falken_momo@hotmail.com

i don’t have pics available, the rear hatch is rusted and minor rust around the skirts. underneath the car is very clean, very little rust.

the car needs a clutch, the old one finally gave way. i’ve located a clutch kit (pressure plate, clutch plate and release bearing) for $175.00, i will give the buyer the hook up. i have too many projects on the go, and i finally got my s14 back, so i have no time $$$ to soup this car up at the moment.

one of te t-roofs is missing, in return i am going to give up a pair of 2+2 tops which i purchased not knowing that the 2 seater has a different top. i have located 2 yards that have the roof in stock, if i get a chance, i will pick it up.

located in scarborough, call the numbers above for more info, i am online about once a month nowadays.

very nice car adn with some minor work, the buyer will have a mint Z classic!

bump!

thsi car is the sexiest picnic bench ever!!

someone buy me a clutch!!!

:slight_smile:

still for sale, first person who sees this car will buy it

have a nice day!!!

Wow you guys suck, he clearly writes “no pics and call cause I won’t be online”, and then you get 2 geniuses asking for pics, one of them asking to email something. Pick up the phone people.

Bump :slight_smile:

thanx blitz, i get sick of typing that over and over

peeps on the net don’t understand the concept of speaking with your tongue, not fingers…

lol

still for sale, best offer takes it!!

Yo Paul, you might not be the people’s champ, but you’re ma champ. :slight_smile: … Common bro, this is Rez, PM me ASAP when you read this, so you can update me on the status of the car. Thanks. :slight_smile:

hey guys, i now have pix, just email me for them (if someone can host them please PM)

closest offer to a grand takes the car, its a steal considering you can’t even get this motor for this cheap, let alone the whole car. drop in a clutch and sell it for minimum double your $$$

email pics to andrei@dreiden.com i’ll host them, also interested.

email sent, thanks again for hosting

PICS:

http://www.drestudios.com/carpics/images/300motor.jpg
http://www.drestudios.com/carpics/images/300zx.jpg
http://www.drestudios.com/carpics/images/300zxIN.jpg

whats this car going for rite now. lemme know … mb i can make an offer

hey if you still haver that mr2 i would like to some pics

motocrossmaniac750@hotmail.com

my current offer is $500, make a higher offer with cash in hand and take the car. For that price it is a steal, the oem motor/rims that are on the ride are worth more than that.

anyway, the guy is coming on the 13th of jan and i will sell the ride to him if that is the only serious offer. The guy came by, checked out the ride and made me an offer, you guys are welcome to do the same.

eldrifto, still have the mr2 and an email is sent to you.

everybody have a great 2006!!

n/m

^^^not sure what that means, is it some super internet code that i didn’t catch onto too?

anyway, i’ll take the bonus bump. if u have any question, please ask them in the english language please and thank you

have a great weekend!

could u send pics to nittoman22@yahoo.com very interested and will shoot u an offer once i see pics