FS: 87 integra winter beater

If nobody wants it, ill prob let my parents donate it for a tax red. Its an 87 Integra i bought from someone on ubarf. It didnt run when i bought it but me n my roomate narrowed it down to an ecu problem. Once the new ecu was put it, it started up right away. The only thing thats bad about it is that it need a muffler and it stalls when you come to a stop. I drove it today and its fine when its driving. I just dont have the time, space, or money to deal with it anymore. I still have 2 other projects that i’m working on. This could be a good winter beater and an easy fix if you know what your doing. Its a 5spd, 197k blue, no rust, dent on pass fender. Make an offer or reply if you want to know anything else.

ive been working on this car with eric here…i think the problem with it stalling lies in the intake mani, everything else on the car checks out, will make a great winter car for someone who knows a thing or two about hondas

Can you post a quick pic of the car? How is the interior?

how much ? i think you bought this for cheap pming you

here is a pic of the car http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/buddah41685/detail?.dir=d7bc&.dnm=8ea2.jpg&.src=ph

Interior is ok, the front seats are worn but its usually wear for an old car.

PM sent

this is the car that nick put the intake on correct? single or dohc? let me know either way i think i can help u out in getting rid of it PM a price asap

its my old teggie!! good luck with the sell

thanks.

sorry cant do it right now unless it was like free…hahahahaha

yea i hear ya, cant give it away for free tho lol

finally got the title today in the mail. It was lost for about a week and a half. Still taking offers so pm me if interested

this was for sale for like 450 or so ifg i am not mistaken.

do u mean when i bought it or the price now?