FS: '87 Sentra coupe $200

$200 firm
1987 Sentra coupe
1.6 L 5 spd, has over 200K kms, but dont remember how many.
Red, has some body damage on passenger side but nothing major. I havent noticed any rust on the car, but there probably is a bit somewhere.

I bought the car last October, got it about 3 blocks from the seller’s house and it died. It has no spark. Chances are its the distributer. I replaced it with one from a junkyard, but I think it is also fried. That would be the best bet. It’s either that or the ECU. But no spark so it doesn’t run. Other than that the car was great. The enigne turns over. Tranny was smooth on the test drive, CV joints were replaced not too long ago. Has a small exhaust leak, but its fixable.

Anyway I have three cars and the I have no where to put this one. It is sitting at a friends acreage east of Sherwood Park, but he wants it gone. So I am just asking $200 and you can take it away however you want.

The car would probably be worth 1200-1500 if it ran, and its probably something simple as there are only so many things that stop spark from happening. I have no pics as the car is way out of my way.

Here is what the car looks like, THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL CAR!

http://www.southislandimports.ca/sentra.jpg

PM me if you are interested. If you are serious, and have a way of getting the car to your house, then let me know and I can go out there with you. I dont have a truck and will not pay to have it towed into the city.