fs. 89 240 s13

well here it goes. i am tired of living in barrie ontario. so to get outa here something has to go. this is only to see what kinda price i can get. i will accept trades for a well running saftied van. vw or something i can take a trip out west. my s13 is very very well running. pulls strong sohc. 260km. with injen intake. synthetic oils always. i put a vlsd in it from a 94 240, fully rebuilt. new suspension. car is 95% rust free. i am the second owner. i found this car in a garage with the door open and bought it off an old lady. it has every single paper dcumented from the day it came off the lot on june 28 89 i belive it was. has some minor rust on inside frame rail. about a toonie in size. hatch has surface rust. other then that interior is clean. no rust in trunk.
brand new breaks. new winter tires. on stock 7 spoke rims. i have a 2 other sets of rims for this car. anouther 4 set of 7 spoke and tear drops. i also have a new rear cradel that was sand blasted and rust proofed. i have an open diff thats stock. its good condition and it can be welded. i have the sun roof cover and this car is all power. it has power folding mirriors. no abs. pw windows, new panasonic stereo system with a kaption 1500 spl 4 oem stable sub mspr with box is 800* no tax. so much more stuff. i am asking 4000 for all. or will take trade for a vw van or along the lines. plus cash. pm me. Nick