FS: 90' 240sx 900$ (pics)

im selling a white 90 240sx AS IS. its 5spd has 190 000km on it body is ok. frame rails are pretty good still. no exhuast on it but i have 2 laying in the trunk.sure to pass saftey and etest as long as you install the exhaust. brand new clutch,new winter tires, new jvc cd player. interior is mint. i didnt do ay of the crappy body work. it was al the previous owner he didnt know what he was doing . but all rust on car is fixable. here are the pics. http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/D240/ going for 900 email me at vin_sanaty_15@hotmail.com. i am located in markham

where are you located. i may want to come and look at it

what is that gauge in the arm rest??

im located in markham and the gauge is a volt meter.

im selling a white 90 240sx AS IS. its 5spd has 190 000km on it body is ok. frame rails are pretty good still. no exhuast on it but i have 2 laying in the trunk.sure to pass saftey and etest as long as you install the exhaust. brand new clutch,new winter tires, new jvc cd player. interior is mint. i didnt do ay of the crappy body work. it was al the previous owner he didnt know what he was doing . but all rust on car is fixable. here are the pics. http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/D240/ going for 900 email me at vin_sanaty_15@hotmail.com. i am located in markham

where are you located. i may want to come and look at it

what is that gauge in the arm rest??

im located in markham and the gauge is a volt meter.

ill buy that exaust that in the trunk. and ill take my old bar back that in the trunk. how much?

Hey man, I’ve been trying to get a hold of you for the 240. Let me know whats going on, I’m very interested. If you have a day that we can meet up, let me know.

Extremely interested. PM sent. Could you email or pm back?

Thanks
-cal

sent you a PM and Email , looks like theres no Power steering belt in teh pics?
is this thing still available?

yes it is.

check email

My offer still stands

that car had the best internals i have ever seen in a 240. and ran so smooooth

edit

o thats nasty is that his car?

hey ardian i calld u just now no 1 was home send me your cell number asap.
of if any1else has it PM me it thanks

bump.

is car still for sale ???