FS:90-91 Crx Si rims w/ tires and center caps

thats alright…im in the process of selling them but i need to gather 75 more bones to get these…im a broke mofo these days.

Well LMK when you get the cash and if you still want them.

pm sent

Yup, pm’s replied to.

Still here…

bobbyg1243, you told me a day you could meet up, I need to hear back from you to confirm that you are seriously interested in these and need to know what time Saturday you would like to meet to pick these up.

Another flaker…:meh:

another flaker my ass, shit didnt work out, quit crying about it. its not like i stiffed you asshole.

Typical Honda kids.:bloated:

Not crying, I’m pretty happy I sold them to someone who has the ability to come through and complete a transaction.

We had a deal, you backed out, simple as that. I simply made an observation and comment.

You said you wanted them, I held them, you set up a time, I said ok, I worked around your schedule because you couldn’t get a fuckin ride any earlier, so then you’re self proclaimed “broke” ass has “bank problems”?

wow, typical honda kid huh? :tspry: good seller right here nyspeed.:bloated:
oh and you held them??? it was a matter of 2 days from when i told u would take them and then backed out. so lets see, yesterday was wednesday when i said i didnt want them. we agreed to meet saturday. its not like i said the day before i didnt want them. shit just didnt work out. quit making a big deal about it and being a dick. congrats to you for selling them, am i disappointed, yes, but life will go on. quit starting shit out of nothing.

:blah:

Yawn