honda si rims

ok up for sale i have a set of honda si rims off my crx. i am selling the, because i just dont like the way they look on my car and i want something new. my asking price is $200 or will trade for fat 5’s. if you have any questions please feel free to ask. if you would like pics pm me for my number and i would be gladly to send pictures.

thanks,
kyle

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

o i forgot to add that the rims will be comeing with tires on them

bumb these are a 88-91 crx si rim

*bump…

Which are they, 88/89 or 90/91, there is a difference in styling.

i am assuming the 90-91 style

As the seller shouldn’t you know for sure or find out, maybe post a pic?
:ham:

Relax, he is newer to the car/honda game.

90-91 wheels

Picture

Regardless, a seller should know what they are trying to sell.
Thanks for the clarification though.

ok thanks esford for post a pic :slight_smile: … on other news i traded the si’s for fat fives so they are gone now

considering you are new to the honda game, let me tell you that you won really hard in that trade if it was a straight trade. Even beat up fat fives fetch 200 or more.

plus the upgrade to a 15’’ wheel is nice aswell congrats.

wow, who the hell traded you? did you get tires with the fat fives

the trade was the si rims plus 40 dollars. the fives are pretty nice painted black. the crx should look pretty good this year. get your door painted kyle.

omg g it looks fresh and the is fully sanded now im hopeing to have primer on by the end of this week and hopefully paint next week or the week after and yeah i guess u could say i got a good deal on the fat r5’s

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

yes i did get tires ryan