FT: 99-00 civic si rims

like it says 99-00 civic si. i would like trade but will take offers pics coming tomorrow let me know what you got

if u have a hondatech account put these up there too in the northeast section of teh marketplace. i sold a bunch of shit in like an hour lol

alright cool i dont think i can post on honda tech me and wayne tried before on my account but ill try anyways

alright well if u want ill post em up if u send me some pics, or put pics here n ill copy em for ya

alright ill let you know

ok i can post on honda tech now

price?

give me an offer

i think 95mx6 is still looking for a set of these… pm him

yea i know i dont know what he is doing he pmed me a week ago about and i have not heard from him since

what are u looking for ?

not anything special just looking for something new show me what you got

Brand, size and how much tread left on the tires?

I’ve got a set of '96 GSR wheels, powder coated black with Hankook tires, 95% tread left, 195/60/15.

Brand, size and how much tread left on the tires?

I’ve got a set of '96 GSR wheels, powder coated black with Hankook tires, 95% tread left, 195/60/15.

im not lookin for those i am lookin for like racing rims if you will… i have nitto nt450 extreme performance and the tread is good…

It would have helped if you said that to begin with.:meh:

bump! give him some moneys.

im still trying to get someone to buy mine matt, we can possibly work a trade out but i need money for my car lol.

last time your tried to trade you made us come there and then changed you mind haah

haha yea u confusing a hole let me know wats up sulo