FS: 90 Talon Tsi

Both pms sent.

Trade for a 93 civic DX 5spd with ~95xxx on it?

^ Pm sent.

i know you want cash. pm me your address or post more pics.

i want to go look at it tomorrow. are you free?

Yeah iam free tommarow and pm sent.

i looked at the car today… drove it with my buddy, excellent mech. fantastic car for those of you dsm lovers, super clean in; out, and underneath, little to no rust, engine runs very well… the only issue is the trans needs to go… grinds, grinds and grinds… if you have a trans BUY THIS CAR… i dont have the time to be droppin trans right now… of if you do have the time call someone who can get you a deal for a trans… my offical rating on the car is 8.5/10 for a 16 year old car, wow… very good shape… huge bump to patsy, sorry about waking you up this morning… gl with sale

Haha no prob thanks tho. I never have any grinds clutch just needs to be adjusted i think it must be me tho cause iam so use to it but i drive it fine everyday.

has the timing belt been changed?

Not sure if the guy before me changed it so im not sure.

57k… no worrys with timing belt just quite yet… unless your gonna go moddin like crazy but in that case your pullin it anyways… another free bump to a super clean car!

you cant sell this till i get my money

i have a spare AWD tranny if this car really needs one. but a lot of people dont know how to truly drive DSM’s… its an art that takes some practice :wink:

:slight_smile:

ya, shouldnt it be changed in like 3k miles?!?

it should’ve been changed yesterday

Sorry I haven’t changed the timing belt yet i don’t wanna stick more money into it just want it sold. Still $2800 need it gone asap.

as i stated b4 you dont even have the title to sell the car

???

?? I have the title and ill get your money asap i would have traded you but i dont want a car that needs work done to it. Ok anyways still for sale.

more pics?