FS 91 civic hatch(auto) $300 COME GET IT NOW

91 civic hatch(auto) $300 COME GET IT NOW
Remote start season is coming and I need this stall car free. if u have the time and know how, u can fetch way more than what I am asking for the car. Asking price is 300 with all the parts from my part out list.

car needs work, interior is stripped, dash, sterring wheel etc, those items are still in the car.

items that I have sold:
all seats
carpet
pass mirror
headlights

Car needs:
brakes, prolly rotors, i gave pads
winshield
rust fixed
tranny fluid leak looked at

car does run. I will include all the parts that I have. car does have A/C. besides all the oem parts

the car has a brand new hood yet to be installed. motor runs great, no knocking or ticks, only has 118K on it.

if I have missed anything I will add later. car will also come with cracked up clitz front bumper

I have about 20 pics, email me for more info or 716-903-4502 and u can come look at it. I am gonna hold off from parting it out for 1 week to see if I get any offers. 300 firm will consider trades, for what, I have no idea

if you are unsure of anything, please ask
car is in pcs, hood is off, pass fender is off, rear bumper is off. etc… if u want a project vehicle this is it or if u need parts ans have the time to part out this is for you. the hood alone was 100 and the motor only has 118K on it plus it has AC. COME GET IT NOW

B.D.R.

would you be willing to sell the fenders? I have a buddy that’s in need of them. Please let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: first dibs on the car if my buddy wants everything …

dave, how much for the hood?

nick, trying my dump the whole thing at once. if not 100 for the hood and like 50 for the fenders.

ttt

what shape are the fenders in exactly? If they are in good shape, my buddy said he’ll take them for $50

dreid622@adelphia.net, email me for pics. pass is mint, needs some paint
driver is in ok shap, I have pics email me