FS 91 civic hatch

before I part this thing out, i would really like to see the whole car go, if u have the time and know how, u can fetch way more than what I am asking for the car. Asking price is 500 with all the parts from my part out list.

car needs work, interior is stripped, dash, sterring wheel etc, those items are still in the car.

items that I have sold:
all seats
carpet
pass mirror

Car needs:
brakes, prolly rotors, i gave pads
winshield
rust fixed
tranny fluid leak looked at

car does run. I will include all the parts that I have. car does have A/C. besides all the oem parts

the car has a brand new hood yet to be installed and will come with a brand new oem 88-89 civic front bumper cover. these parts alone cost 200 bucks. motor runs great, no knocking or ticks, only has 118K on it.

if I have missed anything I will add later. car will also come with cracked up clitz front bumper

I have about 20 pics, email me for more info or 903-4502 and u can come look at it. I am gonna hold off from parting it out for 1 week to see if I get any offers. 500 firm will consider trades, for what, I have no idea

here is a link to my part out post
http://ef-honda.com/main/viewtopic.php?t=22590

if you are unsure of anything, please ask

please send picture to dtvu@buffalo.edu

please send pics to woopididoo@aol.com

sent, lmk if u need any more pics

i just put a windshield in my 91 civic…call diamond autoglass. they do a great job, and its only $165. Frontier wanted like $215. i also vouch for dreid, i picked up the seats, carpet and mirror, he’s a good guy.

thank man, a guy form diamond i think quoted me 140

i will give you his cell number if u buy :wink:

Yup me too, i also can vouch for him, good honest seller and fast shipping too if needed!

how much?

500 for everything, headlights are now gone
would make a great track car, already gutted, rad has been removed. waiting for someone to HMT this thing

if someone comes with cash, i will sell for a little cheaper

dreid is a good guy just dont give him any bank deposits

asss, whats up with that gay name???
whats been going on FAT BOY???

lets get this thing gone if u need parts post up what u need
450 or best offer takes the whole car

send pix to drcline2@buffalo.edu

yes ILC, ef hatch FTW!!!

pics to [email=“nobodylikeswoody@hotmail.com”]nobodylikeswoody@hotmail.com

or just post them already :slight_smile:

way too many pics to be posting i will send emails later

emails sent lmk if I can provide any more info