RB25DET 240sx Swap

Nope but I drive one in a s14 everyday as one of my close friends have one. Have you ever driven one? I notice everytime someone is asking questions about doing a swap other then sr20 you go ape shit and start flaming and shit about how people only want to do it to be different which is completely wrong.

Varun I do not see how you fathom it costing 20gs to put a rb25 into a car.
You can get a complete motor set for around $3000
Motor mounts are $500
Get you driveshaft lengthened $200
front mount $500
Rad $500
wiring free theres so many sites that show you how to completely wire it into a s13 as well as a s14.
fluids $200
Pusher fans two 10" will do or to be safe two 12" $300
So if you do all the work your self i can see it costing around

Accoring to my costs it will cost $5300 if you do all the work your self. I myself would give another $1000 for just in case things so for about $6300 you can have a rb in to a 240sx

Also yes i would much rather a ls1 in a 240 then a rb25 but getting everything you need for the swap proves much harder and for myself there isnt enough info on this swap for myself to attempt it but I agree for torque a v8 would be the best option, but because there isnt alot of info on it the rb25 seems like the logical choice if you want torque with reliability.

thirdly a high powered SR will get full boost at a much higher rpm then a inline 6. that is why i am saying that for daily driving as well as anything else for me and im sure most other people would not like to have to rev past 4500 to get full boost.