FS:91 harley davidson

perfect bike for my gf!!

buy it for her!!!

harley’s hold thier value

still, 10 years from now a harley will still catch a good buck… cant was that about a jap bike.

still for sale

bump

anyone

put it on egay it wont sell here

ya i kno i was thinking that

bumpp

Still?

Try hanging some flyers up outside biker bars or something. Haha.

The guys who say they are overpriced are the guys who can’t afford to go out and buy one.

A lot of guys convert to the darkside…

Real ballers ride on V8s though. :slight_smile:

$4k insn’t that steep for a Sportster… There is a lot of detail missing from that first post that could make it worth a lot more.

will take 3500

you pay 8500 now a year later its worth 6000 buy a new harley and you can pretty much get your money back minus tax for a few years… i just baught a brand new steet bob 13,7xx called on 2 2006’s a few weeks back for 13 and 13,500 and both were already sold

gowonda will give u what u paid on a trade in.sometimes more

Sorry to get a bit off topic but not all Harleys hold their value! I paid 15500 for my 05 Softail and book value is now 8500. The market is flooded with bikes now that they increased the engine size and went with the 6 speed. Everyone traded theirs in or wants to. Pre 07 HD prices tanked…

A 91 like yours should be worth what you are asking. They are a whole different story.

Free bump and good luck with the sale.

Butch is right. I didn’t feel like bringing it up… I just wanted to state that the haters usually can’t afford the Harley… which is why they buy a jap bike that looks like a Harley. :stuck_out_tongue: And then they buy pipes, so it sounds like a Harley :stuck_out_tongue: And then they start a gang so they look like bikers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Butch - The Boss Hoss is for sale… come check it out.

bump give me offers

where are the pics?

first page theres one if i get serious inquires ill take more