new toy

I went yesterday and picked up my new toy. It’s a 2004 harley V-rod. It had 4 miles on it and I got a smoking deal I couldn’t pass up. I’m coming off of an r6 to this bike. I kick myself for ever buying my r6, the v rod is so much smoother, and more relaxed to ride. Not to mention i’m able to walk after riding it for an hour or two.

ah you must be getting old lol.

jk, despite the rather large HD hate, my old man has a decked out fatboy and i love it. alot of his friends have nice ones, they’ve been growing on me. The V-Rod is my favorite new production bike by HD too. I love them.

ohhhh man u fucking suck! i want to take that for a ride!

What do they run 1/4 mile wise?

From what I saw,google said 11’s.

:tup:

:tup:

welcome to the family, i ride a 2001 sportster 1200 custom, and my dad has a 1999 heritage softtail classic…

and be ready for a lot of harley hate on here…these people dont appreciate resale value at all… :wink:

dont appreciate resale values? i dunno where you get that from. most of us drive japanese imports. shit my car is worth more now than i owe on it…how often does that happen?

the harley hate is directed at the poseur’s. if your riding a bike…any bike…for the joy of riding than i can appreciate that. but if your riding just to portray some kind of biker image then you are just :gay:

agreed. I heart HD

I deliver to buffalo harley every day. Harleys hold every bit of their value. Nice choice. BTW they have a Screamin’ Eagle V-rod sitting in the parts department right now, only 25,000.

I have hate against harleys soley because they are so fucking loud - and my car isn’t half as loud and I get tickets and they get cops wanking off to them

agree with howie.

stock harleys are not loud. they are actually much much quieter than a stock R1.

:word: like a muthafugga

I’d comment on their reliability and the technical superiority and lower cost of Japanese bikes but I drive a VW and people who live in glass houses…

:biglaugh::biglol::rofl:

FIXED
ASS

I wont get a Harley untill i weigh atleast 220lbs. I feel like a little bitch on them and im 195lbs all day long

my next bike will be a vrod…quick and harley i like

so what did u do with the R6?
can i have it?

he sold it to a friend of his

BTW jake i know you love your power so you should pick up a sprintex twinscrew charger 4 your bike…the stock bike is like 110 hp i think and the charged puts it up to 140 i belive. 160 on that bike = possible 9’s lol

EDIT: here is the link
http://sprintex.linconline.net/Harley_Davidson_V_Rod_Supercharger_Kits.asp