FS:
91 sportster
883 roadhugger
19k miles
runs great
new tires
purple

4000 obo

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!! im sorry i dont want to be rude but a new one is 8grand.

new sportbikes are 8k+ and a 91 would cost 500 bucks…even if u argue harleys hold value better i can maybe see 1500-2000 with 20k miles

GLws…carry on…

lol lets see pix.

the price is a TAD steep, i could see 4kish, but he does say OBO

and you have no idea what you are talking about with the rest of that gibberish im not even going to start with it

anyways GLWS

its a harley it runs like its brand new

pics?

idk this thing is gay its saying its not a valid image ill keep trying

if u got emails i can try n send the pics there i guess

his price is close they usually go for about 4500

she said shell take 4500

this bike is in great shape he lives down the street from me and his mom takes great care of it she only took it out like 6 times last year!

oh boy, harley, always overpriced, my dad just bought a brand new Yamaha V-star 1100, for 8500, its fuckin gourgous. AKA Harleys are a rip.

my dad paid around 22k for his harley, fully dressed heritage softail classic 100th anniversary

brian. buy it.

here is the link to the pic

no thx andy i gotts save money if were goin to cali

Tell your mom to keep it and your mom and my mom can be friends and ride their old harleys together. My momma has a completely rebuilt 81 superglide. I bet that thing alone would be sold for this 8000 grand that that kid was talking about.

ya my mom just bought a new 05 or 06 n she dosent need this one anymore

clean it up and show it so some harley lovers and youll get that much for it, we sold an 86 883 sportster for that much last summer to a couple that love there harleys, but posting on here wont get you that much.

i sold my 82 25th anniversary roadster for 5500 harleys do hold there value well… i have a rocket so im not preaching on harleys but gowanda tells u when buy a new one if u keep it in perfect shape they will give u what u paid for it for 2 years on trade in