FS: 91 KA24DE Engine

Asking Price: $150
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet or call 416-665-2220 days ask for Mike or Greg
Description

Used 1991 KA24DE engine with 240K, ran well before removing for SR swap. No oil burning/consumption issues. Pick up only.
Also have stock wiring harness for another $100

im interested in the motor but i dont want a lemon of a motor either… have you done a compression test?

for $150 it’s not worth my time to do a compression check/leakdown/etc. We’re a reputable performance shop and we know when a motor is good or bad, i’m not going to put something up here that’s a POS to scam somebody out of $150. If any cyl. had bad compression there would have been a rough idle or it would have been down on power, this ran very smooth and pulled well for a KA24DE. the only issue with this motor was some slight timing chain noise when cold. show me a used KA24 that doesn’t have some amount of chain noise.

ENGINE SOLD

I still have the stock KA24DE wiring harness and ECU. Couple ground wires were cut right at the ring terminals where it bolts to the engine and a couple injector connectors are missing otherwise intact and unhacked.