FS....91 Saab 9000

Well this is the car I bought from minglor a while back. Only change is the 4" hole in the differential and the boogered clutch.:mad: But i just got a new '07 last night and this thing has to go. Everything else with it is fine. 5 speed turbo, 4 door hatch. I believe minglor deleted the original pics. So I do not have any at this moment. First to offer $500 takes it. Other offers or trades will also be considered. This car has got to go asap.

damn it i want that but im poor. what car did u get?

2007 Impala…any offers at all. It’s gotta go. shoot me a price or trade…

with the few things that u fixed on it is it Rdy to drive and get inspected? hows the turbo on it? and i know this is the question everyone askes but Pics please, and hows the Rust. yes i know the car is from 91 but i can hope right

How bad is the clutch? and what is wrong with the diferential?

As i stated the differential has a 4" hole in it and most of the spiders are on niagara street somewhere. Clutch sounds like the plate seperated. As for the rest of the car it runs great. Turbo spools up great and is still fairly tight for a 91. Only thing i really did was modify the airbox. Only pic i could find was this one.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/Darksyderydaz/SAAB/passside.jpg

and as i stated this has to go…make a trade offer or money offer…anything at all. LB’s welcome

ok biggest question is how much will it cost to fix and how hard?

To replace the diff. I believe you have to replace the transmission as a whole.
The hardest part about that is finding a 91-92 9000 tranny.

Normally can be found for around 300 bucks and just have to add shipping to that cost.
Replacing the tranny takes about 8-10 hours because you have to drop a portion of the subframe.
Write-up. http://www.quasimotors.com/clutch.htm

fuck that then lol.

whats the interior look like, what is the lug pattern for this car?

i may be interested.

Bolt Pattern: 4-108

Interior is a tan leather and in rather good shape except part of the driver seat had a split at a seam. (provided nothing changed)

That write-up makes it look harder than it is.

GLWS

lol shit I’ll trade for anything…I just want it gone. Got some old PSP games? PS2 games…anything to make this disappear

I miss this car. Good times. It wrecks people’s days.

I remember driving out to Vermont to the Saab hotel to pick up the transmission.

Ahh the memories.

slaaab, i remember this grandpa mobile crushing dudeskis in firebirds

I’ll vouch for the motor and turbo they were mean to a cpl cars while I had it.

my old car !
this car put 195hp and 330 ft-lb of torque to the ground i knew it was a matter of time till the drive tran went this car dosent have traction control a rare find for saabs

bump I’m practically giving this car away to the first person who gives me anything for it. ANYTHING