1995 Saab 900

My cousin just won it on ebay. It’s the hotness. Anything I should look out for that would keep it making the trip back from Philly? He didn’t tell me about it till today and its already won.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250197810606&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

The “clicky axle” might cause some worry.

thats a lot of miles son

Please drive your Jeep off a cliff.

Yea I saw that and the auto tranny…eek!

:rofl: why

idk. b/c its a blk saab?? It’s gonna need a boat load of Armor All by the looks of it…

Relax, I wasn’t making a joke. If it really has a noisy axle and the cause wasn’t known or noted, I’d make sure to take extra care driving it across the state. Saabs aren’t exactly known for stout trannies or diffs, either.

thats a 10k dollar investmant off that cliff!

and auto ha

Hows the paint look on it? My 05 snaab was loosing some gloss already, i took some Mothers “reflections” to it and made a huge difference.

2.3 non turbo, axles, distributor, lower control arm joints are hot sellers, as are the fuel pumps which have no in car access plate-- i.e. drop the tank. the distributors are actually longer lasting than their huge coil on plug strip they switched over too. those allways fail… typical wear and tear on wheel bearing, but the spindle is part of the strut like old audi. have two type of suspesnion, denoted by color dots on springs.

other stuff i have fixed or sold a good bit of are-- power seat motors fail, ingintion switches go bad, heater core. good thing about the heater core is they are easy to get at once you take the center console out. ignition switches are not hard either to get being they mount on center console.

trannys are so so. dont sell well used, but dont sit long either. contol modules sell fairly well, tranny, engine etc.

i think it was a good buy. not the fastest saab, but should be a nice daily. buy a good set of torx bits if he plans on working on it. most bolts are torx. range from t-10 to t-55

those wheels look really good. where did you get them done?

spray can wheel paint from advanced auto parts and about 3 hours of my own time.

Mother’s Reflections works wonders.

Only thing I’d be worried about driving from Philly is “click front axle.”

Good info guys, thanks. Unfortunately he went to check it out and, predictably, it was a piece of shit but damn kolar, that saab is lookin good!

I hope he left it there.

he did! haha